Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #101
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgramatheart
Which group is the play and learn group at Quizzy's, I answer all the questions in the Discovery Zone under Bears and nothing changed.

I had the same question...it is all of em....so pick and age and category and have fun....Click the image to open in full size.
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #102
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

THis is lots of fun!!...i just did 8 of the requirements in the last 5 hours...along with designing a few rooms for my pets...warning though: arte's favorite item at curio shop does not necessarily mean the curio rare items...i bought the egyptian flooring at 2pm and did not get credit...this one requirement will need more exploration to determine what is meant by arte's favorite item...i hope it is not secret and random and if it is then i hope there is at least one every hour or we'll stand no chance of randomly running across it without spending a small fortune...anyway...lots of fun...
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #103
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
I had the same question...it is all of em....so pick and age and category and have fun....Click the image to open in full size.
Quizzy's question corner---on the right you will see learn and play. Click an age and category and complete 50 questions. I was actually in the middle of finishing level 2 (I was on question 34) and I only had to finish that level. So, if you have already starting working on a level finish it off for faster results. Otherwise, answer all the questions in a level.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #104

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
I am not sure about the Discovery Zone questions. But in Quizzy's Corner if you answer all six Series of questions for one age group and one category, that will get you to complete the level in education. At least it did for me.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #105

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

Question for everyone: how do you know what items are "one of Arte's favorites" at the Curio Shop?
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 12-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #106

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
THis is lots of fun!!...i just did 8 of the requirements in the last 5 hours...along with designing a few rooms for my pets...warning though: arte's favorite item at curio shop does not necessarily mean the curio rare items...i bought the egyptian flooring at 2pm and did not get credit...this one requirement will need more exploration to determine what is meant by arte's favorite item...i hope it is not secret and random and if it is then i hope there is at least one every hour or we'll stand no chance of randomly running across it without spending a small fortune...anyway...lots of fun...
This is an easy one. Back an hour or so ago, I went to the Curio Shop and found two items marked as Arte's favorite in the lower right corner of that item descirption-one in the regular curio shop and one in the deluxe curio shop. Therefore, perhaps they have at least one per hour in each section. Hope this helps.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #107
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
It looks like they are most of the CSO items not the rares. When you click on one there is a badge next to the description that says Artie's Favorite.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #108

View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
Quizzy's question corner---on the right you will see learn and play. Click an age and category and complete 50 questions. I was actually in the middle of finishing level 2 (I was on question 34) and I only had to finish that level. So, if you have already starting working on a level finish it off for faster results. Otherwise, answer all the questions in a level.
I finished just one level of a category (50 questions) and that did not get me the completion. Perhaps that was a glitch for me. I had a category (I had several actually) where I had previously completed through series five. I picked one and completed the sixth series and then I achieved that goal. I thought that seemed excessive. But that is how it worked for me.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #109

superwilhelmina is a jewel in the roughsuperwilhelmina is a jewel in the rough

When you complete a task you have to log out and log back in to see it as counted, an Arte's favorite item is any CSO, not rare. That's what my mom had to do.
superwilhelmina is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #110
Timo03
Gifted

ALmom is just really niceALmom is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "The Kinzville Key" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
will what we have already done count???? or do we have to start from scratch???
Looks like we have to start from scratch.

Does anyone know what it means to buy one of "Arte's favorites?" I bought the rare sacred flooring today, but that didn't give me a completed check....
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: