Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #61
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Oh I got the badge! I logged out and then logged back in and it was awarded.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #62

popkinzx is on a distinguished road

Has anyone sent a letter/gift and gotten something in return? I sent Amanda a letter but didn't get anything back.. yet?
popkinzx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #63
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by popkinzx
Has anyone sent a letter/gift and gotten something in return? I sent Amanda a letter but didn't get anything back.. yet?
I sent Amanda Panda a piece of magic mire candy and haven't gotten anything in return yet either...

Sighs...

Oh I got the badge for adding all the host!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #64
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Lol I sent Amanda a postcard but I don't know if she will send me anything back. That would be cool though.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #65
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

There are 9 friends to add before getting the badge, if I am correct. They are listed in WKN
Dear LOF,
Great news! Now you can add Amanda, Ms. Cowoline, Debbie Dragon, Arte, Sheldon, Tabby, PJ, and Fred Rover to your Friends List! Want to know how? Just visit them in Webkinz World and do a specific thing for each of them. Want to know what? It’s easy:
For Arte, complete a Gem Hunt.
For Ms. Cowoline, complete a full day of class with one pet.
For Amanda Panda, make a Wish of the Day.
For Tabby VonMeow, do a job.
For Fred Rover, go to the Webkinz Stadium.
For Debbie Dragon, send your pet on vacation or to the spa.
For PJ Collie, purchase a clothing item from the KinzStyle Outlet.
For Sheldon, buy a souvenir from him when you’re on vacation.
Have fun!
Love,
Plumpy
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #66
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Maybe she getting so much mail and postcards it's taking Amanda awhile...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #67
Lil Kinz

skyuphigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hosts of Webkinz World Can be added as Friends

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
This sounds Awesome! I think I need to clear my cache though. This didn't work after I made a wish of the day or completed a job. By the way, does a deluxe job count?
Thanks! I was wondering why I didn't get any friendship offers. I didn't have to clear my cache though. I just had to reload the home page and then click login. We usually just leave the login page open on our laptop, so I guess it needed to be updated.
skyuphigh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:40 PM   #68
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
There are 9 friends to add before getting the badge, if I am correct. They are listed in WKN
Dear LOF,
Great news! Now you can add Amanda, Ms. Cowoline, Debbie Dragon, Arte, Sheldon, Tabby, PJ, and Fred Rover to your Friends List! Want to know how? Just visit them in Webkinz World and do a specific thing for each of them. Want to know what? It’s easy:
For Arte, complete a Gem Hunt.
For Ms. Cowoline, complete a full day of class with one pet.
For Amanda Panda, make a Wish of the Day.
For Tabby VonMeow, do a job.
For Fred Rover, go to the Webkinz Stadium.
For Debbie Dragon, send your pet on vacation or to the spa.
For PJ Collie, purchase a clothing item from the KinzStyle Outlet.
For Sheldon, buy a souvenir from him when you’re on vacation.
Have fun!
Love,
Plumpy
If I can count there are 8 hosts, not nine.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #69
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

WOW! That's....cool
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #70

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hosts of Webkinz World Can be added as Friends

View Post Originally Posted by rale55

You did? I wanted to but they never asked me!!! I am so mad. I wanna be friends with em real bad!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! THEY NEVER EVEN ASKED ME
It took Arte awhile to ask me. Just wait a bit. And with Amanda, did you make the wish of the day or just make a wish and get an exclusive? It's the wish of the day that makes her befriend you. Hope this helps!
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: