Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #591
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

I just send 1 kc notes and I've received prizes.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 01:42 AM   #592
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

ps.s.s...................... after reading what some are reporting, i failed to report that:

in my asian acct i got two 'only note' replies along with the three 'gifts replies' and the three 'no reply at all' replies ........the no replies were from pj,arte, and sheldon. the cards only were from debbie and tabby.

in my na acct i got one gift reply from sheldon (a lemonade) and one card from debbie. the other six sent nothing at all.

in my euro acct i got one gift from arte (witch actor) and two notes (sheldon and amanda) and the other five i got nothing at all.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #593
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Yesterday I friended them on 6 accounts and sent them all the 1kc letter from each. So 48 letters, didn't get a single response, not even a letter back. Sending another 1kc letter to each from all the accounts today and will see if I get anything.

Day 2 results I got:

Tabby letter
Amanda letter
Cowoline letter with an academy plaque

Nothing

Sheldon letter
PJ letter
Tabby letter with cinema rope
Amanda letter

Fred letter
Tabby letter with a classic diner clock
Amanda letter
Arte letter

PJ letter
Tabby letter
Amanda letter

Cowoline letter
PJ letter
Debbie letter with a beach sand castle
Amanda letter with a wonder scooter toy

So nothing too exciting but I did get responses on all but one account today. I'm happy with that.

Last edited by poobears; 07-03-2011 at 10:40 AM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #594
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Today I got letters back from all of the hosts!!!
Arte: Valiant Knight Actor
Ms. Cowoline: Letter
Tabby Von Meow: Letter
Fred Rover: Letter
Debbie Dragon: Flip Flop Flapjacks
PJ Collie: Letter
Sheldon Turtle: Letter.
Nothing good this time I'll do my sisters account in just a minute.
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #595

snobunny is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know if you can receive one of the special clothing items twice on the same account? For example, I just received a candy factory coverall outfit - can I get it again on the same account? I don't want to trade it if I will not be able to get it as a gift again!
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #596
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by snobunny
Does anyone know if you can receive one of the special clothing items twice on the same account? For example, I just received a candy factory coverall outfit - can I get it again on the same account? I don't want to trade it if I will not be able to get it as a gift again!
You CAN receive the same gift more than once. Hurray! Congrats on the candy factory outfit!
catsrfun2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #597
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Congrats on the overalls, that's what DD wants to get on her account.

Today I got (just listing the prizes not letters):

Arte clock

Fred Rover- Cheerleader wall pennant

Arte Dark woods playset for the movie maker

No prizes, 2 letters

Sheldon fishing hat
Ms. Cowoline Goo Goo berry juice box

Debbie Dragon smocked sundress
Tabby Cinema ribbon divider
Arte and the lost tomb book

Lots of little gifts today still no good ones. I am determined to get those good prizes without trading for them but not sure how long I'll try LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #598
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

so finally is random?

does some sentence in the letter at 1k give more gift?

Thanks!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:54 PM   #599
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Today I got the cafe uniform from tabby!!!
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #600
pinkrhino111

Angry Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

what about Quizzy?

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: