Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #51
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Well I did half of the tasks on 2 of them so far and keep getting the user you are trying to friend already has too many requests
Yeah, me too. Probably wait until later/tomorrow when (hopefully) the fuss has died down a bit! Fun idea-my little ones are super excited for this, and a bit sad they'll have to wait...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #52
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I have added all 7 as my friend.
I cleared my catche, and logged out and in and I still got no badge!
Any suggestions??
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #53
>:P

It won't let me befriend Debbie.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:59 AM   #54
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I added all of them including PJ Collie but didn't get a badge. Is it because I added PJ Collie?
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #55
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
I added all of them including PJ Collie but didn't get a badge. Is it because I added PJ Collie?
I added PJ and got the badge, so that's not the problem. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:05 PM   #56
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

You are missing PJ Collie on this list of friends you can make on the first post.

She will become your friend if you visit the Kinzstyle outlet and buy 8 clothing items at one time from her...that`s how I got her to be my friend.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #57
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

How do you get PJ? She's shown on the badge and on the picture.

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
You are missing PJ Collie on this list of friends you can make on the first post.

She will become your friend if you visit the Kinzstyle outlet and buy 8 clothing items at one time from her...that`s how I got her to be my friend.
Thanks.

Speaking of PJ, she has new clothes.

Click the image to open in full size.
Most are new. Not all of them.

Last edited by wiiboy829; 06-22-2011 at 12:10 PM..
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #58
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Well I did half of the tasks on 2 of them so far and keep getting the user you are trying to friend already has too many requests
Me too...sigh...
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #59
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Me too...sigh...
Do you have your KC phone on or does it turn on??

When they added me, my phone turned on automatically.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #60
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

why is there so many problems? I got the badge, and I have them all on my list. I only had to buy 1 Item from PJ for her to be my friend.
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: