Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 09:35 AM   #581
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

ive only won the waitress dress, i really want that cup of hot coco, too
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 08:43 PM   #582
Webkinz :)

Steffani is a splendid one to beholdSteffani is a splendid one to beholdSteffani is a splendid one to beholdSteffani is a splendid one to behold

I friended them all. I think it is kinda annoying how they make the "yoo-hoo" noise like normal buddies online because you think your friends are online.
Steffani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #583
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Steffani
I friended them all. I think it is kinda annoying how they make the "yoo-hoo" noise like normal buddies online because you think your friends are online.
Yes, that sound goes on forever! Majorly annoying!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:35 AM   #584

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

1st account
Pj, Note
MS. Cowline, Note
Arte, Valient Knight Actor

2nd Account
Sheldon, Life Jacket
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #585
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Hmmm...., just to continue the list:

I've sent out a lot of letters to all of them since this started. Far as items go:

Debbie - Beach Sand Castle
PJ - Bright Spies Trench, Tie Dye Top, Wizard Apprentice Robe
Ms Cowline - Box of Goo Goo Berry Juice, Student Desk

So far, nothing from the rest of the Hosts but notes as yet.

(sigh. I really want some of the clothing pieces that others mention they've been getting.)

Oh! Forgot that I got a cuppa cocoa w/animated steam from Tabby.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:05 AM   #586
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Okay
I just sent all the hosts 3 colas from the w-shop with plain paper and the message was "Here is a gift for you just because"
And I got back
Link'd game from fred rover (W-Shop)
and Life Guard Actor from Sheldon.

I also received the Team Webkinz Track Suit, Life guard Jacket, and Candy Factory outfit a few days ago.

Today I sent one cupcake to all the hosts using plain paper
I got back
Ms. Cowoline Boogers Time Tables poster.
Amanda Panda another candy factory outift
PJ Collie A note.
Sheldon Turtle Beach Background

Last edited by webkinzlover397; 07-02-2011 at 01:05 AM..
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #587

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Today I got the Candy overalls from Amanda and A student chasir from Ms. Cowline
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #588

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

We've only been using the plain 1kc paper and have got assorted prizes inculding Lifeguard Jacket, Choir Robe and Team Track Suit.

Since it is all so random we will just continue with our cheap correspondence.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #589
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Today I sent
Arte Fact:
Birthday Cake

Ms. Cowoline:
Birthday Cake

Amanda Panda:
Birthday Cake

Tabby Von Meow:
Yogurt

Fred Rover:
Farm Fresh Marshmallow

Debbie Dragon:
Ramon Noodles

PJ Collie:
Recipe Food

Sheldon Turtle:
Cupcake

and got back
Tabby Von Meow:
Letter

Fred Rover:
Letter

Debbie Dragon:
Swim Goggles
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #590
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

for me ,my results sorta make me afraid to even do anything anymore, doesnt seem worth the time i put into it.....after first sending each a greeting 'friendship' letter, the next day ii sent out two farm fresh garden veggies/fruits in each gift in the plain brown paper to all of them ----on each of my three accts (one from each time zone) i got five things of very minimal value ( classroom clock from cowoline, toy guitar from amanda, checkers from rover, lemonade from sheldon, and night witch actor from arte). i was and am sooooooooooooo disappointed.

thats my report.

what i want to knowo is does it get better as you send more gifts?

must you send the gift to all of them to get anything?

if i send solitary items as time allows, is this worth it?

sorry if someones asked this before, i dint reaad through the thread yet.

id love to know any conclusions that have been found.............. thank you all! ill report back again if it is shown its worth the time ............... you all are great!!!!!!

ps....................... forgot to add that i got my penpal badge in each acct after i opened up sheldons note (or maybe when i sent sheldon the note, cant rememeber for positive but i think it was when i opened it)

p.s.s.................hahahah forgot again to add something.......... i also got my bestfreinds badge too after i sent notes to all the hosts, in each acct.

Last edited by BASMAT; 07-03-2011 at 01:29 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: