Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #561
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

First account, sent 8 friendship letters on 5KC rainbow (one after bubbles), 1 letter back from Arte

Second account, sent 8 birthday letters on bubble paper, no answers

Third account has only 5 friends. First time sending letters was yesterday. Today, after sending to 4 of the hosts (birthday on bubbles), got the pen pals badge. Will see if I get anything back before I send to the last host on the list.

Good to see you don't have to be friends with everyone to get the pen pals badge.

Okay, received the first letter back from that 3rd account and it was a desk from Cowoline, whose letter triggered the pen pals badge. Could be a coincidence though. Sent last letter to Arte.

Ahh, nothing from Arte

Last edited by Beautykinz; 06-26-2011 at 10:35 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 11:56 AM   #562
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Okay I sent various letters. With stickers. All the stickers were under 7 KC and were mix and matched. Same with the sayings. All the paper was uder 20 KC. This is what I got

Note from Sheldon
Note from PJ
Note with Island desert from Debbie
Note with Tabby's cup of cocoa! I was happy about this one!
Note with Spree roll from Amanda Panda. now I don't know what to do with it!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #563
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Sent: Debbie a letter & Tabby a letter
Received: A letter from Debbie (Got Smocked Sundress) & A letter from Tabby (Got Nothing)
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #564
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Sent all 8 letters or gifts and haven't recieved the penpals badge or a gift. And I sent some of them yesterday and haven't gotten anything today. And i've logged in and out a couple of time and haven't gotten anything.

Does everybody get a response or is it random? Also, can the hosts send letters whenever or is it only right after becoming friends? Like 3 months from now could I get a letter?

Sorry for all of the questions!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #565
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I don't know if "tracking" is still useful, but I think it is fun, lol. Here are some more things I rec'd today with seven accounts.

The majority of the packages was one PSF each in Red or Blue Paper. I did send a few notes, none exceeding 30KC.

Spoiler: show
Account 1 - (8) Gifts
Nothing... Still? I swear I have the badge already.... Maybe they just don't like me :P

Account 2 - (8) Gifts
Nothing, PJ Collie
Dog Paw Print Welcome Mat, Amanda Panda
Camp Kinz T-Shirt, Arte

Account 3 - (8) Gifts
Nothing, Sheldon
Toy Solider Coat, PJ Collie
Swim Goggles, Debbie Dragon
Nothing, Fred Rover
Ruby Red Wall Scones, Tabby von Meow

Account 4 - (8) Gifts
Nothing, Sheldon
Nothing, Debbie
Music Note Wall Charm, Amanda Panda

Account 5 - (8) Gifts
Sunshine Shirt, Sheldon
Nothing, PJ Collie
Nothing, Ms. Cowoline

Account 6 - (5) Gifts Sent
Nothing, Tabby Von Meow
Nothing, Arte

Account 7 - (6) Gifts Sent
Cheerleader Team Drape, Fred Rover
Cinema Ribbon Divider, Tabby
Candy Factory Coveralls, Amanda

Interesting items I got back today. I am still extremely confused why my Account 1 (main account) is not getting anything back. I don't think I got anything back yet, and I've sent at least 24 gifts, maybe a few more. I did check and I do for a fact have the Pen Pals badge. Did anyone else not get anything back after so long?
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #566

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Today on both my accounts I only got some letters and no gifts
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:14 AM   #567
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

I added all the hosts instead of doing the activities. I have used only the plain 1 KC letters with no stickers. Haven't sent any packages at all. I received no responses on some, others just letters and few with wshop items but I have also received one of each gift available. I believe it is totally randomn so you might not want to waste a lot of KC or your items. The activity will probably be around for a while so patience might be the best and cheapest answer
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:59 AM   #568
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think it is totally random, too. Although, it seems like you have more chances to get stuff if you send gifts. Not positive though. I do know that you can't get the same results because I sent the Auditions Today Banner to Fred Rover and got the tracksuit thing but when I sent it today Fred didn't even respond ......
Oh well. Hopefully Webkinz will keep this "activity" forever so we can keep getting (or trying to get ) the cool prizes!
Good luck everyone and congrats to all the good prizes some of you have gotten!
catsrfun2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #569
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by catsrfun2
Yeah, I think it is totally random, too. Although, it seems like you have more chances to get stuff if you send gifts. Not positive though. I do know that you can't get the same results because I sent the Auditions Today Banner to Fred Rover and got the tracksuit thing but when I sent it today Fred didn't even respond ......
Oh well. Hopefully Webkinz will keep this "activity" forever so we can keep getting (or trying to get ) the cool prizes!
Good luck everyone and congrats to all the good prizes some of you have gotten!
I sent all the hosts I had on my friends list ( 8 hosts) letters and I got a response from all of them, 3 out of 8 had gifts with them. 2 did not respond. I don't think it matters if you sent a gift or if you send a letter.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:38 AM   #570
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I still haven't gotten a single response to any of the letters or letters I've sent.
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: