Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #541
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Arte sent me a letter :S.

(gift) Dark woods playset
Labs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 09:51 AM   #542
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

How do you get gifts from them??
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:58 AM   #543
Webkinz :)

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

June 22
sent Debbie Dragon a post card from my vacation with chef gaspacho stamp
received nothing
June 24
sent PJ Collie a vintage glam top with pink paper
sent Amanda Panda blue petunias with silver paper
sent Sheldon the turtle a model jet plane with silver paper
sent Mrs. Cowoline a Kinville academy banner with pink paper
sent Debbie Dragon a pineapple lamp with pink paper
sent Arte Fact a checkered shirt with silver paper
sent Tabby Von Meow a go green hat with pink paper
sent Fred Rover a dapper casual top with silver paper
received nothing
June 25
sent PJ Collie a letter with Flowers paper and a sunflower sticker
revived pen pal badge immediately after sending
sent Amanda Panda a letter with stars paper and a sparkly shooting star sticker
sent Sheldon the turtle a letter with crayons paper and a camera sticker
sent Mrs. Cowoline a letter with crayons paper and a backpack sticker
sent Debbie Dragon a letter with Flowers paper and a daisy sticker
sent Arte Fact a letter with racer paper and a shield sticker
set Tabby Von Meow a letter with bubbles paper and an animated bubbles sticker
sent Fred Rover a letter with racer paper and a popcorn sticker

received a cowboy hat from PJ Collie
received a letter from Arte reminding me to check for sales at the curio shop
received a letter from Mrs. Cowoline with a collegiate chair

nothing big yet but this is progress
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #544
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

1st account - sent leafy layer cake in blue wrapping to all. Got sunshine shirt from Sheldon, classroom clock from Cowoline.

2nd account - sent friendship cupcake in blue wrapping to all. Got letter from Arte and store bread display from Tabby.

3rd account - sent friendship cupcake in red wrapping to all. Got Hot Cup of Coco from Tabby, colorful characters coloring book from Amanda, jumbleberry juice box from Cowoline, and dark woods playset from Arte.

4th account - sent friendship cupcake in red wrapping to all (does this sound familiar?). Got lifeguard jacket from Sheldon, letter from Debbie, today's menu chalkboard from Tabby,
Cowoline plush from Cowoline, and a letter from Arte.

Does seem to be totally random, doesn't it. Well, I'm excited with my Hot Cup of Coco and lifeguard jacket. We'll see what tomorrow brings!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #545
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

June 28th___________________________________________________

Sent all 8 letters and recieved one from Tabby with a "top shelf of the store" ladder.

June 29th___________________________________________________

Sent all 8 letters. Got one from Amanda with an "Amanda Panda Plushie". Got another one from Tabby with a "Cinema room divider" (or whatever). And got a letter from Arte about sales.

June 24th___________________________________________________

Sent all 8 letters and recieved one from Tabby with a "top shelf of the store" ladder.

June 25th___________________________________________________

Sent all 8 letters. Got one from Amanda with an "Amanda Panda Plushie". Got another one from Tabby with a "Cinema room divider" (or whatever). And got a letter from Arte about sales.

June 24th___________________________________________________

June 25th___________________________________________________

WebkinzSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #546
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i never recieved anything from my original gifts

today im going cheap and sending 20kc letters to each of them

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
1st account - sent leafy layer cake in blue wrapping to all. Got sunshine shirt from Sheldon, classroom clock from Cowoline.

2nd account - sent friendship cupcake in blue wrapping to all. Got letter from Arte and store bread display from Tabby.

3rd account - sent friendship cupcake in red wrapping to all. Got Hot Cup of Coco from Tabby, colorful characters coloring book from Amanda, jumbleberry juice box from Cowoline, and dark woods playset from Arte.

4th account - sent friendship cupcake in red wrapping to all (does this sound familiar?). Got lifeguard jacket from Sheldon, letter from Debbie, today's menu chalkboard from Tabby,
Cowoline plush from Cowoline, and a letter from Arte.

Does seem to be totally random, doesn't it. Well, I'm excited with my Hot Cup of Coco and lifeguard jacket. We'll see what tomorrow brings!
i would love that cup of coco!!!!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:04 PM   #547
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I sent a letter to Miss Cowaline YESTERDAY and was replied to TODAY.

Yesterday I sent letters to ALL except ARTE and DEBBIE who I sent packages to. Did not get my pen pals badge. Today I sent a letter to DEBBIE because I sent her a package yesterday and thought maybe you can only send letters to get your badge. Apparently this isn't the case, because I did not send a letter to Arte, but when I did send one to Debbie I got my badge. About a minute or so afterward I was replied to by Miss Cowaline and Debbie Dragon.
Miss Cowaline gave me a Booger's Times Table Poster.
Debbie did not include a gift.

I still have not heard back from the others.

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 06-25-2011 at 02:04 PM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #548
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Today I cheaped out and sent them all 1 kc letters with no stickers. With two exceptions. Debbie Dragon and PJ I sent them gifts. Debbie, farm fresh in pink wrapping and PJ Retro Jeans ( Clothing recipe) in blue wrapping I am logging out and back in and will let you know.

Opps I mean 5 kc paper

Last edited by pandapuddin; 06-25-2011 at 04:21 PM..
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #549
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

June 25

I sent:
Plain letter with "It's awesome to have a friend like you!" to all 8.

I got:
Tabby: Cinema ribbon divider
Fred: letter
Arte: letter
PJ: toy soldier coat

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #550

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

The third account did not have friends yet, so I made 5 out of 8 and sent 4 of them letters and 1 a gift. No badge and no return mail. Just testing the possibility of needing the pen pals badge before you start getting return mail.

Did anyone get a return letter on the first day of sending them?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: