Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 08:49 AM   #531
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

Second account I sent all8 a happy birthday letter on bubble paper. 4 responded

Letters only: Amanda, Debbie, Sheldon

Fred: checkers
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #532
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

I sent 16 letters today on 2 accounts - just 1 KC letters, random phrases inside.

I got 3 responses, all had W-Shop gifts.
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #533
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I noticed yesterday and today that I got responses without having to log in and out. As I was sending letters to the host I was receiving KinzPost. Yesterday I sent letters to each 8 and received 4 letters back, no gifts. Today I sent mostly letters and 2 small gifts. I got back 1 letter from Sheldon (he was only sent a letter) with an actor gift.
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:00 AM   #534
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

YAY.... I got this after only 2 letters:
Attached Images
File Type: pngScreen shot 2011-06-25 at 9.58.19 AM.png (83.8 KB, 9 views)
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:03 AM   #535

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

If I get anything from a host, I will make sure to post it on this thread . I subscribed, so I will definitely remember. Great job so far everyone!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #536
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by footie
I have sent multiple notes and gifts throughout the day. This is the first prize I have gotten back. I am not sure if someone else has shown this before. I have gotten multiple letters but there were no gifts attached except for this poster.

Click the image to open in full size.
I recieved the same thing when I sent brocoli and 10$ wrapping paper to Fred.

I sent to each host:
brocoli or milk
$10 wrapping papper

I recieved:
Fred Rover Poster
kiki6500 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #537
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Sent out 8 1kc letter- got 6 replies and Mrs.Cowoline sent me a booger times table poster xP the rest were just letters with random phrases in them xD
Mint Chip is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:15 AM   #538
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Sent 8 1kc letters from my daughter's account last night, got ZERO responses.

This morning I sent a farm fresh strawberry to each of the hosts - I got a note from Arte, and Ms. Cowaline sent me a Ms. Cowaline plush. Will try sending notes from the kids' accounts later if I have time.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #539
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Nothing. send them all a vacation letter ;]
Labs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #540
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Sent friendship notes to Arte, Debbie, Amanda, and PJ, a piece of moonberry magic cake with red wrapping to Tabby, message:just 'cause; good luck to Fred Rover with racer stationery, no stickers. Received:Camp Kinz T-shirt from Arte, model jet plane from Debbie. Reply percentage:33 and 1/3%
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: