Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 02:29 AM   #521
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

Am I the only one not having much luck with getting gifts back from the hosts?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 05:20 AM   #522
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
Ok I send all the hosts a package, I got a spree roll from Amanda and just a note from Debbie, have no idea how to use the spree roll, it is in my dock and I can't drag it anywhere.
I have the spree dice in my dock, too. I don't know what to do with
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:24 AM   #523
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by footie
I have sent multiple notes and gifts throughout the day. This is the first prize I have gotten back. I am not sure if someone else has shown this before. I have gotten multiple letters but there were no gifts attached except for this poster.

Click the image to open in full size.
wow, congrats!!!! this is a very nice prize!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:47 AM   #524
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

I got these three gifts today:
Attached Images
File Type: pngScreen shot 2011-06-25 at 7.46.44 AM.png (7.7 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pngScreen shot 2011-06-25 at 7.46.35 AM.png (16.8 KB, 0 views)
aibo7m3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:18 AM   #525
fvb
twilight1977
Gift Guru

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I have only sent letters to them, the paper with the bubbles or stars that cost 5kc

On a few accounts after only sending a few I have gotten some of the new clothing others just a letter, wshop or nothing. I think the gifts might be a random thing.
Good luck everyone!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:00 AM   #526

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I sent Sheldon, PJ, Debbie and Fred a 1 KC letter saying they are good friends. Only PJ responded and gave my a recipe jacket.

Then I sent the other 4 a letter on the bubbles paper wishing them a happy birthday. All 4 sent responded. Arte with a letter, Amanda with a spree die, and the other2 w-shop stuff.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #527
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Just letting everyone know that you can't invite hosts to parties. I just tried it.
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #528
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

My daughter just got Tabby's hot cocoa!

She also got a student desk from Ms Cowoline, European shades from PJ, musical notes wall decoration from Amanda and letters from Fred Rover and Arte. Nothing back yet from Sheldon or Debbie.

She only sent letters this morning (in the friendship category), no gifts.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:12 AM   #529

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I sent letters to all with 10kc stationary today. Only received a letter from Arte and a sand castle from Debbie Dragon.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #530
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

June 25

Amanda Panda - Note for awesome day on citizen stationary with 3 sticker
Arte Fact - Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
Debbie Dragon - Birthday cake
Fred Rover - Note for awesome day on citizen stationary with 3 sticker
Ms. Cowoline - Note for awesome day on citizen stationary with 3 sticker
PJ Collie - Note for awesome day on citizen stationary with 3 sticker
Sheldon Turtle - Note for awesome day on citizen stationary with 3 sticker
Tabby Von Meow - Note for awesome day on citizen stationary with 3 sticker

***Received nothing back on these - not even one note

Last edited by fumble99; 07-01-2011 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Update results
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: