Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #511
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Me either.... I have been told that if you sent your items before you got the Best Friends badge, you won't get anything. I had all of them on my list, so I went ahead and sent to all of them - lots of stuff! I then logged out. Later I logged in to check to see if I had received anything and THEN received the Best Friends badge. Hmph. So... I thought about calling Ganz and asking them about it today, but when I looked at the clock, it was 5:02 p.m. and they were closed. I will definitely be asking some questions of them on Monday. It's just the principle of the whole thing. Every time Ganz introduces something new there is a problem and it could be so easily avoided it they would take the time to post some instructions on the log in page of WW... like do not send the hosts anything until AFTER you receive your Best Friends badge, etc. Or what types of things the hosts are looking for so you don't blow a whole bunch of gifts just to receive checkers.

I mean, in real life, I don't send friends gifts with the intention of getting anything in return. But these are virtual friends who are not going to do anything with the items I send them as far as I know. If they were going to put them into a prize pool and regift them or something, then that would be different. I would know they were at least going to a good cause, you know? But, I just feel like I wasted my items. Even though they were duplicates of items I had, I could have at least sold them to the wshop for KC or donated them to the trading post here on WI or given them away for a contest here as I sometimes do or given them away in the trade rooms to a newbie who doesn't have much as I sometimes do, etc. etc. etc. There are tons of other things I could have done better with the items than just toss them into cyberspace. That's what I find so frustrating about the whole thing right now.

So, I will see what Ganz has to say/offer on Monday. Plus, you would think Ganz would learn by now that they would save themselves a lot of phone calls if they would just plan ahead a little bit. Test things out behind-the-scenes first, post some instructions, and then launch the new program or game. They always seem to do it the other way around... they launch, then a week later you will see an article on the front page of the WW news about it and by then you're like "duh, I know now!)" - and we usually only know by then because of WI!
I agree Kinzmom. I feel like these "characters" are basically bots- they're always online. Of course, that could just mean that different people are manning the accounts from time to time, but i don't think so. I feel like when they get a gift they look at it, and you may only be getting a response or gift for every certain letter or gift, do you know what I mean? I don't even think the characters are using the gifts we send, they're probably just being wasted, thrown into cyberspace.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #512
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I sent a gift and a note out to two different hosts, and I haven't got a reply or a gift back yet. I don't have any of the badges. Can someone who doesn't have both the badges try sending a note and a gift to some hosts and see if they get anything back?
tiffc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #513
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Mkg8464
Okay, what I think that would help best is have a forum for the things that work, so we do not have to scroll through every thing to find what we want.

-Come to the dark side! We have cookies!
this is a great idea
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #514
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Gifts reported to date (Friday PM) - gifts are character/host specific
Attached Images
File Type: pngFRIENDS - HOSTS.PNG (13.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: pngCHARACTER GIFTS.PNG (127.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pngGifts reported to date Friday PM.PNG (42.2 KB, 16 views)
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #515

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

I did have the badge before I sent gifts and still rec'd nothing. You are all right, very frustrating.

What really bugs me is that it looks like Ganz sets the probability of getting something special really high when they have a new project. Then, when we are all hooked, the prizes get very few and far between. Like on the balloon pop on logout. I got a ton of tokens, and now thay are almost non-existant. Doesn't really seem fair. But, then again, who ever said that life was fair. lol

chicken little

Last edited by chicken little; 06-24-2011 at 09:01 PM..
chicken little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:15 PM   #516
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I have sent multiple notes and gifts throughout the day. This is the first prize I have gotten back. I am not sure if someone else has shown this before. I have gotten multiple letters but there were no gifts attached except for this poster.

Click the image to open in full size.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #517

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Ok I send all the hosts a package, I got a spree roll from Amanda and just a note from Debbie, have no idea how to use the spree roll, it is in my dock and I can't drag it anywhere.

Last edited by strawgumdrop1; 06-25-2011 at 01:18 AM..
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:27 AM   #518

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

On 1 account I sent wshop food (bananas and yoghurt) in brown packages with the "Just cause" message. I received letters from Arte and Sheldon. Booger's Math poster from Cowoline, PJ plush from PJ and Swim Goggles from Debbie

2nd account, all brown packages, "Just cause":

Sheldon - Deluxe food: Nothing
PJ - Birthday cake: Nothing
Debbie - Charm candy: Nothing
Fred - School pizza: Letter
Tabby - Jumbleberry juice box: Tabby's cocoa (YAY!)
Amanda - Nefaria Tee: Letter
Cowoline - Zazzleloop Soup: Jumbleberry juice box What was that about recycling gifts?
Arte - Carrot Cake: Nothing
Starburst1425 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:06 AM   #519
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

sent them all birthday cakes. 2 back. got a fred rover poster and swim goggles.

dads account.
sent them recipe foods.
got 5 back 3 with gifts, all wshop. from arte cow and tabby. notes from pj and fred i think
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #520

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

I sent letters, only. Got a note from Sheldon. Hmmm...time to bribe with gifts???
kaslina is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: