Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #501
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by april1013
I sent Debbie one gift...home grown jelly beans with pink wrapping and I got the SPA ROBE!!!! I'm so excited. That's the one I wanted the most!
It sounds like she likes home grown in pink wrapping. Another member sent some home grown and got the same results. I will try tomorrow and see if this is a true statement.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 04:46 PM   #502
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

June 23

sent PJ Collie letter with stationary background and three stickers
sent Amanda Panda
letter with stationary background and three stickers
sent Sheldon the turtle none
sent Mrs. Cowoline
letter with stationary background and three stickers
sent debbie dragon letter with stationary background and three stickers
sent Arte letter with stationary background and three stickers
sent tabby von meow letter with stationary background and three stickers
sent Fred Rover letter with stationary background and three stickers

received nothing

June 24

sent PJ Collie plain friendship (thanks for being a great friend) letter
sent Amanda Panda
plain friendship (thanks for being a great friend) letter
sent Sheldon the turtle panda reading postcard with chef g stamp
sent Mrs. Cowoline
plain friendship (thanks for being a great friend) letter
sent debbie dragon plain friendship (thanks for being a great friend) letter
sent Arte plain friendship (thanks for being a great friend) letter
sent tabby von meow plain friendship (thanks for being a great friend) letter
sent Fred Rover plain friendship (thanks for being a great friend) letter

Got:
Tabby: letter
Fred Rover: tredmill

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:47 PM   #503

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

How long does it take to get a reply from one of the hosts? Do you have to send something to all of them at once? Do you have to send one thing at a time or is there a way to send to them all at once?

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #504
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
How long does it take to get a reply from one of the hosts? Do you have to send something to all of them at once? Do you have to send one thing at a time or is there a way to send to them all at once?

chicken little
I'm not quite sure, but I've been wondering the same thing. In the morning I sent a gift (1 clothing piece, I forgot which ones though sorry) to each of the hosts and I haven't gotten anything in return I'm not quite sure if it is just too early to get a reply or if none of them sent back anything.
redpandasrock5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #505
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Question: Do you get the Pen Pals Badge from sending just letters? I sent a package to Debbie Dragon and Arte and letters to the others and haven't gotten the badge.

Haven't received anything in return either.

(I have only one account).
To Debbie Dragon I sent a Bramble Circlet, Balloon Dartz Hoodie, and a Sparkler.
To Arte Fact I sent a Balloon Dartz Hoodie, Party Poster, and a recipe food.
To all the others I sent letters fully decorated with random stickers and backgrounds.
As said above, I have received nothing in return.

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 06-24-2011 at 05:23 PM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #506
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by redpandasrock5
I'm not quite sure, but I've been wondering the same thing. In the morning I sent a gift (1 clothing piece, I forgot which ones though sorry) to each of the hosts and I haven't gotten anything in return I'm not quite sure if it is just too early to get a reply or if none of them sent back anything.

chicken little
You should get your reply within 5 minutes of sending (or) if you log out and log back in anything sent to you from the hosts should be there
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #507
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I just got Ms. Cowoline Plush from ms cowoline!! so cute! I also got Sheldon's surfboard and Camp tshirt from ARte. I just sent them letters!!! This is just 2 accts so far. This is fabulous fun.. like christmas LOL

calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #508

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Sent really nice things 3 hours ago to all eight hosts and got nothing - no letter or gifts. Don't think I'll do that again.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #509

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Sent really nice things 3 hours ago to all eight hosts and got nothing - no letter or gifts. Don't think I'll do that again.

chicken little
i still haven't gotten anything either. it is really frustrating.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #510
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

chicken little
Me either.... I have been told that if you sent your items before you got the Best Friends badge, you won't get anything. I had all of them on my list, so I went ahead and sent to all of them - lots of stuff! I then logged out. Later I logged in to check to see if I had received anything and THEN received the Best Friends badge. Hmph. So... I thought about calling Ganz and asking them about it today, but when I looked at the clock, it was 5:02 p.m. and they were closed. I will definitely be asking some questions of them on Monday. It's just the principle of the whole thing. Every time Ganz introduces something new there is a problem and it could be so easily avoided it they would take the time to post some instructions on the log in page of WW... like do not send the hosts anything until AFTER you receive your Best Friends badge, etc. Or what types of things the hosts are looking for so you don't blow a whole bunch of gifts just to receive checkers.

I mean, in real life, I don't send friends gifts with the intention of getting anything in return. But these are virtual friends who are not going to do anything with the items I send them as far as I know. If they were going to put them into a prize pool and regift them or something, then that would be different. I would know they were at least going to a good cause, you know? But, I just feel like I wasted my items. Even though they were duplicates of items I had, I could have at least sold them to the wshop for KC or donated them to the trading post here on WI or given them away for a contest here as I sometimes do or given them away in the trade rooms to a newbie who doesn't have much as I sometimes do, etc. etc. etc. There are tons of other things I could have done better with the items than just toss them into cyberspace. That's what I find so frustrating about the whole thing right now.

So, I will see what Ganz has to say/offer on Monday. Plus, you would think Ganz would learn by now that they would save themselves a lot of phone calls if they would just plan ahead a little bit. Test things out behind-the-scenes first, post some instructions, and then launch the new program or game. They always seem to do it the other way around... they launch, then a week later you will see an article on the front page of the WW news about it and by then you're like "duh, I know now!)" - and we usually only know by then because of WI!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: