Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #491
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

This is so awesome! I love it when Ganz adds new things, if only they'd add those movable doors soon!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 02:36 PM   #492
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

This is tough. I really want to see a pattern so I can get some good gifts and I want to help as well.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #493
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Host Gifts reported to date - gifts are host specific
Attached Images
File Type: pngHOST GIFTS REPORTED TO DATE.PNG (37.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pngCHARACTER GIFTS.PNG (127.1 KB, 6 views)
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #494
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

OK, completed my accounts. All, except the primary, done with 5KC notes. All of those received the pen pal badge today and started receiving responses. Number of responses ranged from 1 - 7, all prizes except the Camp Tee Shirt were wshop or vacation.

Tomorrow I will send only notes from the primary to try to trigger the badge. The gifts I sent from that account don't appear to have counted towards the total needed for the badge.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #495
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Sent gifts to tabby, Arte, Amanda, Debbie, PJ, and Fred, one piece of food androids red or blue wrapping. PJ and Debbie replied back..nothing really. Piggies in a beach blanket and regular clothing from PJ.
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #496
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socksapril1013 rocks our collective socks

I sent Debbie one gift...home grown jelly beans with pink wrapping and I got the SPA ROBE!!!! I'm so excited. That's the one I wanted the most!
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #497
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Here is my list

Account#1

Day 1. Plain Paper Letter Sent to all got nothing
Day 2. Bubble Letter Sent to all got
Fish and Chips from Debbie Dragon
Letter from Fred Rover
Letter from PJ Collie
Fishing Hat from Sheldon Turtle
Day 3. Racer Car Letter sent to all got
Letter from Ms. Cowoline
**Team Webkinz Tracksuit from Fred**

Account #2

Day 1. Send Bubble letter to all got
letter from PJ collie, Debbie Dragon, ms. Cowoline and Tabby Von Meow
Wshop Dollhouse from Amanda Panda

I have not sent any gifts to any of them, just letters with the friendship tag lines.
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #498
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by april1013
I sent Debbie one gift...home grown jelly beans with pink wrapping and I got the SPA ROBE!!!! I'm so excited. That's the one I wanted the most!
congrats on the great gift
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #499
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

my son has gotten 2 things I didn't see listed- jumbleberry juice from Ms. Cowoline and a Fred Rover TC Poster from Fred Rover.
We are just sending 1kc mail now, works fine!!
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #500
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

All I've gotten is things I can buy. a Witch character from Arte and a cowboy hat from Pj. Yuck
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: