Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 10:54 AM   #461
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

I sent 8 presents out on one account and 8 notes out on my other one. I have the badge on both accounts. I got no response on either account.
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #462
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Arte Fact

Note: Hey! Give me a Call
Paper: Diamond
Stickers: None

PJ Collie
Note: Just wanted to say have an AWESOME day!
Paper:Kinzstyle Outlet
Stickers:None

Sheldon Turtle
Note: Your the best friend EVER
Paper: Hang ten

Ms. Cowoline
Note: Just wanted to drop you a line and say Hi!
Paper:Crayons

Amanda Panda
Note: Hey! Give me a call!
Paper: Sparkles

Debbie Dragon
Note: Hope everything is wonderful in your world!
Paper:New Friends

Fred Rover
Note:Know what? Your my best friend
Paper: Racer

Bad day today.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdebbiedud.JPG (27.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgfreddud.JPG (36.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgartedud.JPG (32.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgpjfun.JPG (36.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by pandapuddin; 06-24-2011 at 11:04 AM..
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:06 AM   #463

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

June 22
sent Debbie Dragon a post card from my vacation with chef gaspacho stamp
received nothing

June 24
sent PJ Collie a vintage glam top with pink paper
sent Amanda Panda blue petunias with silver paper
sent Sheldon the turtle a model jet plane with silver paper
sent Mrs. Cowoline a Kinville academy banner with pink paper
sent debbie dragon a pineapple lamp with pink paper
sent Arte a checkered shirt with silver paper
sent tabby von meow a go green hat with pink paper
sent Fred Rover a dapper casual top with silver paper

logged out and back on still nothing I didn't get a badge either

Last edited by Watermelon610; 06-24-2011 at 11:15 AM..
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #464
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by abeautifullife
I sent 8 presents out on one account and 8 notes out on my other one. I have the badge on both accounts. I got no response on either account.
Is it just the "best friends" badge that you received (for befriending all 8 characters)? Or did you also get the "pen Pal" badge? It's the "pen pal" which appears after sending a letter or gift (sometimes not the first one - it seems to appear randomly) that signals when you might start getting responses.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #465

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

I Just got letters from PJ and Arte. Nothing from PJ but i got a Mummy Actor from Arte.

Yay! Ms. Cowoline sent me a letter and Her Plushie!

Last edited by Marci Cat; 06-24-2011 at 11:13 AM..
Marci Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:24 AM   #466

Mkg8464 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

Okay, what I think that would help best is have a forum for the things that work, so we do not have to scroll through every thing to find what we want. ANYWAY I have tried all of them with the best pals paper (or something like that) and I have gotten five out of eight responses two were gifts! They were not special, but at least it was better then yesterday with no letters!

-Come to the dark side! We have cookies!
Mkg8464 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #467
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I had the same experience. I had nothing yesterday on 4 accts and no badge. Today I only received responses from the hosts to whom I sent something AFTER receiving the badge.

Definitely need the badge first!

Momcrom,

Apparently 1kc paper with no stickers works too..
LOL, I hadn't caught up with this thread before I sent my notes this morning. Tomorrow I will try with 1kc paper and no stickers. Or maybe I'll try to find time to befriend everyone on my daughter's account and experiment later today.

Also realized that yesterday's packages/notes were sent before I earned my badge. So that's likely why I had no responses with my first round of kinzpost!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #468
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

It may just be me, but It didn't seem clear with the Amanda Panda one. You don't actually make a wish with her with tokens, but the Wish Of The Day. Was it just me?
Crashkittenjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #469
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Maybe not EVERY character in the Webkinz World, but I wonder if we'll eventually be able to friend the rest of the guys on the map? Ummmm., THINKING of Mrs. Birdy and the Doc, but mostly I really'd like to friend Quizzy.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #470
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by HORCRACES
Message, Friendship: "Know what? You're my best friend."
Stationary: New Friends/30 KC
Stickers: Pink Heart x3/6 KC

Note with gift from PJ Collie, Cowboy Hat
Note with gift from Arte Fact, Camp Kinz T-Shirt!!
I am now under the impression that the messages sent back are random, regardless of what package or letter is sent to them.

I sent the exact combination of message, stationery, and stickers to Arte and PJ Collie that resulted in notes and gifts for HORCRACES, and I received nothing in return.

I haven't caught up with every post on this thread, but I haven't seen a pattern that has worked for anyone.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: