Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #431
Love is Love
Webkinz :)

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

Priceless: Send them cheap 1kc letters! I never got gifts when i sent gisft but i got replies and gifts with cheap 1kc letters
Mint Chip is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #432
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I got replies with bananas, bagels, raspberries - all sorts of cheap stuff! And I am moving back to cheap letters tomorrow..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #433
gracielucycat is on a distinguished road

Even though you can only send one kinzpost per day because they are 'so popular' I discovered you can also send them postcards from a vacation in addition to the one per day. hope that helps
gracielucycat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #434
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by gracielucycat
Even though you can only send one kinzpost per day because they are 'so popular' I discovered you can also send them postcards from a vacation in addition to the one per day. hope that helps
But do you get anything "more" from that??
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #435
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

@GRACYLUCYCAT: Have you gotten anything in return?
Old 06-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #436
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I had discovered that, too and I sent all 8 a postcard. The only problem is that is not really viewed as kinzpost, by the look of things because I never got a response back from any one of those.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #437
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

sent a food item to each from 3 accounts. I got the pen-pal badges .
Now I'll send letters since it doesn't matter

1st account

Piggies in a Beach Blanket-Debbie Dragon
Medieval Playset-Arte
Classic Diner Clock-Tabby
note-Ms Cowaline

2nd

note-arte
note-amanda

3rd
book-arte
Ruby red wall sconce-tabby
note-Ms Cowaline
note-Amanda
note-debbie Dragon
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #438
rockergirl96

rockergirl96 has a spectacular aura aboutrockergirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I sent Arte the Arte Plush from the Curio Shop and he sent me the Medieval Playset!

Also, when I sent my gift I used the blue wrapping paper, but I doubt that's relevant!

Last edited by rockergirl96; 06-24-2011 at 10:56 AM..
rockergirl96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #439
Love is Love

Im going to try my other 2 accounts and my siblings ones

@GRACY: How was that rude?
Old 06-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #440

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
It looks like if you're gonna get a return letter, that it's within 5 minutes of sending yours. At least, that's what it's been for me. I sent all 8 a letter, no stickers, Have an awesome day!, on magic w paper. 3 returned with letters. Arte...just a letter, Amanda...spree roll, Sheldon...just a letter.
So I did the exact same thing on another account at 10:55. I kept an eye on my mailbox, and at 11 am, 4 letters arrived.

Fred rover gave me a treadmill.
Tabby gave me a Today's menu chalkboard
Cowaline gave me a school clock
Arte just sent a letter

did what you did except for fred rover i said good luck I got a letter back From Tabby Von Meow, and Letter and Treadmill from Fred Rover, a letter and smocked sundress from Debbie, and a letter and pj collie plush from PJ Collie
Interesting, since I got a treadmill from rover just now.

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
But do you get anything "more" from that??
I did that earlier today and did not receive anything. Needs further testing.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: