Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #411
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

It take time for the Webkinz Hosts to send people their gifts and letters because they are busy in Webkinz world.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #412
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

yesterday I have sent basic letter to all and received nothing

this morning, I have sent coconut food to all in the blue wrap. The first gift sent that give me the badge. After 5 minutes, I received 3 letters: arte / debbie / sheldon but no gift.
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:39 AM   #413
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

I sent everybody but Debbie Dragon gifts yesterday, and I befriended Debbie today and sent her a gift, but I haven't gotten anything back or gotten any badges. They'll probably show up sooner or later. I'm off to send notes to the hosts too! Great thread!
irulek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #414
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

It finally worked this morning!

Yesterday I had sent letters to all the hosts from 4 accounts. Never received anything back and never got the badge.

This morning I tried on 1 account. I sent a small food item (bananas, raspberries, bagels ). Used plain wrapper.

I got the badge immediately from the 5th character I sent to and had 4 messages in my dock from the 4 last ones I sent to (from badge onward).. Nothing earth-shattering as far as gifts go (wshop items), but I did get a gift from each of those 4.

So the badge IS the clicker..

Here's the rest of today's results (from the 3 other accounts):

Account #2 took 6 host gifts before getting it's badge and only received 2 letters

Account#3 got the badge at the first package sent and received 2 wshop gifts and 1 letter

Account #4 got the badge at gift #2 and received 1 wshop gift from that host + 2 other letters from other hosts

.. no super gifts, but at least it's a start..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #415
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I sent out letters to all the host this morning on 5 kc stationery with no stickers. Within 5 minutes I received back 4 kinzpost! Here is what I was sent!

Ms. Cowoline - student desk
PJ Collie - toy soldier coat
Sheldon Turtle - beach background studio
Tabby Von Meow - Tabby Von Meow hot cup of coco
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 AM   #416
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I just now found this tracking thread, so I had used a slightly different method to my gifting of the hosts. I have a ton of extra stuff too, so I didn't miss the items I sent though.

I sent Ms. Cowoline a wshop book (since she runs a school and has an intelligence course), a kinz style skirt (since she offers a fashion class), and a recipe food (since she offers a cooking course).

For Arte I sent a baseball locker, a stained glass window and a medieval pedestal.

I sent Amanda Panda three exclusives.

Being that PJ Collie is into fashion, I sent her three clothing items: a WOW jacket, a charm fairy skirt and a pair of fairy shoes.

Sheldon received three beached themed items from the wshop: a sand castle, a beach blanket bed, and the three surf boards.

Fred Rover hosts events at the stadium, so I tried to keep with the theme of the events there and sent him a soccer trophy (athletic events), a recipe food (cooking competition), and a kinzstyle skirt (beauty pageant).

Tabby Von Meow received a pair of springtime shoes (representing the shoe matching job), cherries (grocery job), and a baby supply basket (babysitting job).

Last, but not least, I sent Debbie Dragon a kinz style robe (for the spa), a beach sunrise frappe (nice beach-themed destination drink), and a sand castle exclusive (since her only destination is still the beach).

Hope that info helps! Will let you know what I end up receiving in return, if anything.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #417

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I posted before about sending 8 notes and receiving 3 responses. About an hour ago I also sent 8 postcards from vacation (all island, fairy stamp), but no host responded.

Also, the spree that I got from Amanda is a red die in my dock. Which cannot be kinzposted.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 06-24-2011 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: add info
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:19 AM   #418
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I sent out letters to all the host this morning on 5 kc stationery with no stickers. Within 5 minutes I received back 4 kinzpost!
We did the same.

Got 4 letters, 2 without gifts.

The 2 gifts were:

Debbie: Floating Dessert Island
PJ: Diner Waitress Dress
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #419
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Host Characters & Gifts reported so far - click on the Icons
Attached Images
File Type: pngGIFTS REPORTED TO DATE.PNG (35.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pngCHARACTER GIFTS.PNG (127.1 KB, 5 views)
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #420
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I'm assuming the host response is totally random & the gifts I send are gone forever, but maybe not... we might get back the gifts we send them. If a gift isn't 'opened' it returns to you within 30 days.

Today I alternated sending notes and gifts, with various messages, stickers and stationery. I noticed I got responses almost immediately.

NOTE: Friendship /friends 4-ever/blue gift sticker/new friends paper (total cost 35W) Sent to Amanda Panda

GIFT: Bunny Clown/Red Paper/Special gift for my true friend (total Cost 25W) Sent to Debbie Dragon

NOTE: Get in Touch/Why not drop me a line?/3 stickers, green star, pink and blue heart/hearts paper (total cost 16W) Sent to Sheldon Turtle

GIFT: Movie Slate/Blue Paper/Here's a gift for you..just 'cause (total cost 25W) Sent to PJ Collie

NOTE: Thank You/Thanks for the letter/Stickers Good fairy, Blue heart, Red heart/Webkinz Pals (total cost 32W) Sent to Tabby Von Meow

GIFT: Silverback Gorilla Party Poster/Plain Paper/I'm so glad to have a friend like you (Sent to Fred Rover)

NOTE: Meet me in Webkinz World/Meet me this morning/No stickers/Plain Paper (total cost 1W) Sent to Ms Cowaline.

GIFT: Chick Peeps/plain paper/this gift is to say thanks for everything (total cost 15W) Sent to Arte Fact

Debbie dragon sent me a note in return for the gift I sent her.

PJ Collie sent me Recipe clothing- Cowgirl Dress in return for the Movie Slate I sent her.

Sheldon Turtle sent me Umbrella Hat in return for the note I sent him.

Fred Rover sent me Link'D game in return for the Gorilla Poster I sent him.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: