Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 06:16 AM   #401
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

I sent letters to all hosts last night and I received a letter and gift from Ms. Cowoline. It was Booger's Times Table Poster.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 06:33 AM   #402
Lil Kinz
melaco is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

I made friends with all 8 and I didn't get a badge! Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything I can do?
melaco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #403
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

View Post Originally Posted by melaco
I made friends with all 8 and I didn't get a badge! Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything I can do?
The next time you log in, you should get your badge. That's what happened on 1 of my accounts. Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:01 AM   #404

Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness
Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness

I just sent gifts to all the hosts and got an Amanda Panda Plush from Amanda Panda
Kasik21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:09 AM   #405

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

It looks like if you're gonna get a return letter, that it's within 5 minutes of sending yours. At least, that's what it's been for me. I sent all 8 a letter, no stickers, Have an awesome day!, on magic w paper. 3 returned with letters. Arte...just a letter, Amanda...spree roll, Sheldon...just a letter.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #406
gracielucycat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Kasik21
I just sent gifts to all the hosts and got an Amanda Panda Plush from Amanda Panda
hey that's awesome!

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
It looks like if you're gonna get a return letter, that it's within 5 minutes of sending yours. At least, that's what it's been for me. I sent all 8 a letter, no stickers, Have an awesome day!, on magic w paper. 3 returned with letters. Arte...just a letter, Amanda...spree roll, Sheldon...just a letter.
did what you did except for fred rover i said good luck I got a letter back From Tabby Von Meow, and Letter and Treadmill from Fred Rover, a letter and smocked sundress from Debbie, and a letter and pj collie plush from PJ Collie

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-24-2011 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: red and blue ink are for staff only
gracielucycat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:52 AM   #407
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Sent all letters yesterday excepting mrs. Cowoline and Sheldon. Nothing back yet.
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:14 AM   #408
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
The hosts hate me. I have sent 2 gifts to PJ and have got nothing back. She's selfish. =P

View Post Originally Posted by grammak
According to what I have read here and RECEIVED myself so far - hope this helps everyone
thanks, regrouping the information helps!!!

View Post Originally Posted by catsrfun2
Here's what I sent:
Hosts tracking.pdf

(Hope this works....)
thanks!!!!!!

Last edited by zebultux; 06-24-2011 at 08:14 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:20 AM   #409
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I haven't got anything in return for my present's I sent!
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:24 AM   #410
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by catsrfun2
Here's what I sent:
Hosts tracking.pdf

(Hope this works....)
I don't know if it's just my computer, but when I clicked this I got a bunch of pop ups and "virus scanners" asking me to download what's obviously not a security program.....Just wanted to let other know in case it's not just me.
God bless,
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: