Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 12:02 AM   #391
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

3 of 8 of my Accounts done:
Spoiler: show
Account 1
Amanda Panda -- Sent 1 Letter (3 Pink Heart Stickers, Heart Stationary)
Arte -- Sent 3 PSF, Red Paper (Letter With 1 Dark Woods Playset in Return)
Ms. Cowoline -- Sent 3PSF, Red Paper (1 letter in return)
Tabby Von Meow -- Sent 3 PSF, Red Paper
Fred Rover -- Sent Charm Candy, Pink Paper (1 letter in return)
Debbie Dragon -- Sent 1 Letter (3 Blue Heart Stickers, Flower Stationary)
PJ Collie -- Sent 1 Letter (3 Blue Gift Stickers, Heart Stationary) (Letter with PJ Plush in return)
Sheldon Turtle-- Sent 3 PSF, Polka Dot Paper

Account 2
Won a Best Friends Badge when I logged in
PJ Collie -- Sent 3 Foods, Red Paper
Ms. Cowoline -- Sent 1 Letter (3 W Logo Stickers, Bubbles Stationary)
Sheldon -- Sent 1 Zum Food, Snowflake Paper
Debbie Dragon -- Sent 3 Recipes, Silver paper
Amanda Panda -- Sent 1 Letter (3 Shooting Star Stickers, Sparkly Stationary)
Arte -- Sent 3 Recipe Foods, Plain Paper
Fred Rover -- Sent Zum Food , Pink Paper
Tabby Von Meow -- Sent 1 W-Shop Food, Vacation Clothing, and 1 Outlet Item

Account 3
Won a Best Friends Badge when I logged in
Ms. Cowoline -- Sent 1 Letter, Blank
Tabby Von Meow -- Sent 2 Foods and 1 Outlet item, Blue Paper
PJ Collie -- Sent 3 Recipes, Hearts Paper
Arte Fact -- Sent 2 Foods and 1 Outlet Item, Red Paper
Sheldon -- Sent 1 Letter (3 Yellow Star Stickers, Star Stationary)
Debbie Dragon -- Sent 1 Letter (3 Green Star Stickers, Star Stationary)
Amanda Panda -- Sent 1 Vacation Item, 1 Coupon, 1 Zum Tee, Blank Paper
Fred Rover -- Sent 3 PSF, Red Paper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... Sent so much and hardly got anything in return so far. Three of my prizes were given to me almost immediately after sending. The PJ Collie Plush appeared after logging out for 5 minutes doing my other accounts then logging in again. I will check back with some more accounts maybe later, this is just too time consuming to do all in one go.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 12:12 AM   #392
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Wow, I looked up that Diner Waitress Dress, and it's not even in Kinzapedia - here are a couple of pics of it:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wow this is an awesome gift. Congrats your new BFF is very generous.

Edited to add: apparently this new dress CAN be KinzPosted!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:23 AM   #393
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have tried sending letters and gifts and get nothing, not even the pen pals badge. Maybe they are sleeping right now.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:45 AM   #394
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i had only 1 or 2 yesterday, but today i sent wshop food to all 8 and ive got 6 in my inbox thing. i will say what is in them soon
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #395
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I sent food to all eight hosts and I got two responses.

Debbie - a letter
Fred Rover - Cheerleader Spirit Poster (wshop)
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:53 AM   #396
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

only 2 gifts back, both i think are wshop but hey, its still pretty cool!
Attached Images
File Type: pngfred2.png (74.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pngsheldon.png (64.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pngdebbie.png (75.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pngamandap.png (66.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pngpj.png (109.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pngtabby.png (85.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #397

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

I sent some letters and presents the last 2 days. Today I sent each of them a pet specific food (different ones) with different messages (mostly "Here is a present just cause"). I was trying to use blue paper for all of them to see if that helps find a pattern.

I got 4 messages so far. Amanda and Cowoline sent letters. I got a witch actor from Arte, that I don't really need, and the Surfboard from Sheldon which I was really happy with.

This is fun!
Starburst1425 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:41 AM   #398
SUNFEATHERCLAN

heres the 3 i got pn my original thingamabober oh account thats the word. 2 foods and the diner thingy
Attached Images
File Type: pngdebbieflap.png (82.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pngcowberry.png (75.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pngpjdiner.png (73.7 KB, 14 views)
Old 06-24-2011, 05:57 AM   #399
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Click the image to open in full size.just got fish and chips from debbie dragon and a tye dye shirt from pj...I sent food

nothing from anyone else
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:02 AM   #400
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Good morning gonna check my stuff.

Its probably gonna be nothing new that you guys shown so yeah.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: