Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #31
here's Perry?
Webkinz :)

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

Default Re: Hosts of Webkinz World Can be added as Friends

I love this!

You can't see their My Page though. That would be cool! :agree:
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #32
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Like OMG!
That's so cool!
I going go do those things now!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #33
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

I bought a few things, went on vacation etc spent money I won't get back and nothing.....suggestions?
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #34

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

That's awesome! So they won't be are friends until we do something for them? xD I'm going to be friends with everyone I can! I wonder what happens if we delete them
xD Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by Janet_xo3
I bought a few things, went on vacation etc spent money I won't get back and nothing.....suggestions?
You have to ask them from your Webkinz phone, like other friends
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:46 AM   #35
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Ok, I got everyone except Arte and Debbie. Arte won't ask me because he was the first one I tried and it didn't work so I had to clear my cache and go back but because I had already done my gem hunt, I think I have to wait until tomorrow maybe?

Debbie is going to be an issue though. I can't buy a vacation ticket from her because she won't let me since I still have tickets in my holder thing. Like 20 of them! So besides going on vacation more...any ideas?
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:47 AM   #36
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

I'm gonna add Amanda Panda and Debbie Dragon!
DRAGONS RULE!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #37

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

I went to friend Fred Rover all i did was veiw the schedual then hit back to stadium and he asked to be my friend. I didn't have to enter a competition.
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #38
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I just added all of them as friends. What was weird when I added Fred Rover, it already said if you want to be friends with him and I didn't even do the stadium events.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #39
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Me and Amanda Panda are friends now! LOL
Now...who should I add next.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #40
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

BTW: Even though Fred Rover asked before I did the stadium events, I did the Quick Events anyway and i got 2nd Place on the Quick Events for Running!
Click the image to open in full size.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: