Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #381
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

grammak has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

From Left to Right these clothing Items are

DEBBIE DRAGON - Spa Bathrobe
TABBY VON MEOW - Webkinz CAfe Uniform
FRED ROVER - Team Webkinz Tracksuit
SHELDON - Life Guard JAcket
PJ COLLIE - Diner Waitress Uniform
UNKNOWN
ARTE FACT - Camp Kinz T Shirt
UNKNOWN

Attached Images
File Type: pngPOSSIBLE CLOTHING GIFTS.PNG (137.0 KB, 8 views)
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #382
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzdude
Well, what I tried was 4 letters and 4 packages on 2 American Accounts (One deluxe, one not) and received the badge.
Thanks. I guess that I should have one too then. I wonder if I will get it later.
prissypie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 PM   #383
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.
I sent a few letters and I got that back so far!!!!
Sent a few more and got this back

Last edited by webkinzlover397; 06-23-2011 at 11:16 PM..
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:17 PM   #384
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Ooh, I just got the Academy Choir Robe!!! (That's the last one pictured, a few posts above.)
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #385
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

I'm going to send 2 recipe foods (Bubblyglub, and Ainbowray Canape) to PJ Collie, using blue paper, and the saying "I'm so glad to have friend like you."

I'll let ya know how it goes...

Also, those candy overalls remind me of a play I did.... "Christmas in Candy Cane Lane" haha!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:31 PM   #386

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

WEBKINZ IS SO NICE!!! so anyways my littlest sister was at her friend's house playing and then when she came back, she was crying. so we found out her friend's sister made fun of her. and then i said, "look at the time, we have another chance to get something from the webkinz hosts!!" so we logged on and i helped her send little letters to them and guess what we got in return??

they were just little wshop gifts, but they cheered my sister up!!
thanks ganz!!
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:32 PM   #387
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

I just logged out, i have a new message!

Opened it, and.....

she seemed kinda excited? lol. Also, i had sent 2 recipe foods, in blue paper!

Btw, this is my extra account, not my main.

Last edited by Catlover200710; 06-23-2011 at 11:36 PM..
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #388

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I only got letters with no gifts with them. can you onloy send 1 gift or note to a host? not both?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:44 PM   #389
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by prissypie
How many notes do you have to send to get a badge? I have 6 accounts and have sent notes or gifts on all of them but I haven't gotten the badge or anything back from anyone.

Kirsten
View Post Originally Posted by prissypie
Thanks. I guess that I should have one too then. I wonder if I will get it later.
Also, on the second day, I sent 2 post cards and a package and got the Pen Pals Badge. Also, right after I got the Pen Pals Badge on my Deluxe account, I got 2 letters after sending packages to PJ and Ms. Cowline with no prizes. On My second account, I also got the Pen Pals Badge, and right after sending 2 packages (again) to PJ and Amanda Panda, I received a letter from them. PJ's included European Flare Shades and Amanda's included Music Note Wall Charm. After siting in my room for a few minutes, I got 3 more letters on the second account, one from Arte with it he included An Air of Mystery Book, one from Sheldon, and one from Debbie Dragon, both with nothing. Sent between 1 and 3 pieces of food in Blue box.
2webkinzdude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:47 PM   #390

magz123 is on a distinguished road

I haven't gotten anything back yet. How long does it usually take for them to respond?
magz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: