Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #361
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
I just got a COOL Life Guard jacket from Sheldon Turtle. I sent him a food gift in blue package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU JuneBug!!! This is what we were waiting for, connfirmation of the COOL new clothes from this event Thank you VERY much
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #362
Rye
Webkinz :)
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

This is me playing Link'D with Tabby von Meow.

Click the image to open in full size.

She's really good.

But not good enough.
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:59 PM   #363
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I sent all of the hosts letters in the order that they are listed on my phone (I also did a double check with the standard letter for 1KC just to make sure I sent one to everyone). I used Have a Nice Day... Hope you have a wonderful day... webkinz logo, yellow star, blue heart... citizens of kinzville

Received 3 letters back all with gifts...

Once you read the letter it DISAPPEARS!!!! So if you want to save it, take a screen-shot of it first b/c it will no longer be in your read mail!!!

Last edited by virtualpawprint; 04-07-2012 at 10:15 PM..
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:12 PM   #364
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I wonder if this is random... Seems the cheaper the better though
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #365

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

I just sent a birthstone food with red packaging and immediately got this:Click the image to open in full size.This is pretty cool!
Aubreyw20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #366
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! That's an AWESOME PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!! whoohoo!
I cant wait to win one LOL but CONGRATS to ou!

View Post Originally Posted by Aubreyw20
I just sent a birthstone food with red packaging and immediately got this:Click the image to open in full size.This is pretty cool!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #367

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I will let you know if I get more cool stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about that jacket!!!
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #368
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I haven't gotten any gifts, but i have sent notes to all 8 hosts.
And are you supposed to get a gift if you get the badge? If so, I got the badge but didn't get a note or gift from any of the hosts.
ddancergirl97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #369

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

I can't be friends with Debby the Dragon because I have like 12 vacation tickets and I don't want to waste them!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #370
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

How many notes do you have to send to get a badge? I have 6 accounts and have sent notes or gifts on all of them but I haven't gotten the badge or anything back from anyone.

Kirsten
prissypie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: