Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #351
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

I did get the badge when I sent one to Tabby Von Meow
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #352
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Again, who knows what the "Whole Crew" stationary looks like? Apparently if you use this stationary to send to the hosts they will reply back very quickly! I sent letters and gifts to them all yesterday and I got no badge, no replies, no nothing.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #353
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Congrats to everyone getting prizes and kinzposts!

I sent 8 letters on each of 15 accounts (13 American and 2 Asian) and received nothing back. I did not send anything yesterday. I started out with expensive kinzpost letters (36 Kinzcash each on the first account and then 18 Kinzcash each on the next 3 accounts) and since I didn't receive anything in return, I reverted to sending 1 Kinzcash letters on the rest of the accounts! LOL!

This is very time consuming--120 letters total (and expensive if the 1 Kinzcash letters don't work)!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #354
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

I logged out and upon logging back in I got the badge but still no replies.
aibo7m3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:46 PM   #355
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Earlier today (or maybe it was yesterday) I sent notes to 7 of the hosts (don't recall the stationary used-cheap ones and only one sticker on each), and got nothing back. Then I friended Sheldon Turtle directly, and sent Sheldon a note, logged out and got the badge when I logged back in. I then sent each of them a farm fresh strawberry in plain wrapping paper. Logged out and back in and I had 4 notes.

Debbie Dragon was just a note. Amanda Panda was just a note (suggested I invite her to play a game from the Tournament Arena.) Arte Fact was just a note. PJ Collie gave me a red cowboy hat (the W shop item.)

I suspect what you get, if anything, is random chance, so I'm not going to give them anything really valuable.

Last edited by Grownup Giraffe; 06-23-2011 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: I'm confused about time.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #356

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I just got a COOL Life Guard jacket from Sheldon Turtle. I sent him a food gift in blue package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a student desk and a treadmill....

Here is D-Jay with his new jacket.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgjacket1.jpg (36.2 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpgjacket2.jpg (8.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by junebugwebkinz; 06-23-2011 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: add image
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #357
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Hey after you friend the hosts, they tell you to:
Arte: Play checkers with him
PJ: send a letter
Sheldon: send Kinzpost and play Link’d
Debbie Dragon: send vacation postcards
Fred Rover: he will root for you when you enter a competition
Amanda Panda: keep in touch with kinzpost
Ms.Cowoline: improve your kinz's learning
Tabby Von Meowth: play at tournament area
i wonder if you get anything for doing this
Just sent a Postcard to Debbie Dragon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKinzpost Debbie Dragon 1.jpg (61.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpgKinzpost Debbie Dragon 2.jpg (56.9 KB, 15 views)
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #358
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Pretty cute I would love some of their character gifts! I guess it's all random! I got the badges!

I send them all gifts, just stuff to clear out from my dock. I only got 2 notes back, PJ and Amanda. no gifts

I enjoy hearing some of you got some cool gifts. WTG!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #359
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I'm going to send something to PJ Collie.
It says "Just want to say have an awesome day."
Blue heart, green star, pink heart stickers.
Bubbles stationary.

Logged out and logged back in, didn't see any note in my inbox.

Going to send Tabby von Meow something, sending her some food.

Nothing sent back to me after I logged out and logged back in.

Last edited by tiffc; 06-23-2011 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: adding something
tiffc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #360

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Using 3 accounts, I've sent them all letters, packages, and postcards. I've played games with both Arte and Ms. Cowoline --- nothing received from any one. Maybe Arte and Ms. Cowoline are sore losers --- I beat both games.
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: