Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #341
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

Congrats everyone!

Last edited by mickey26; 06-23-2011 at 07:02 PM..
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #342
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Oh My Val! Awesome gift!!!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #343
CC1028
Webkinz :)
CC1028 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
OMG! How did you get the spa bathrobe! Anyone know how?
And Jenn what is the diner dress? I have recived a present from Debbie Dragon which was a sand castle. And to everyone it is not croud staionary it is the Citizens of Kinzville stationary and costs 15 KC.
CC1028 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #344
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Sent all letters out on one of my American accounts, nothing came back.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #345
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Of all of the family accounts (7 of us play; I have an extra Asian and an extra Euro account, so 9 total), we have only received gifts and notes back on 2 accounts. Those two accounts also got the Pen Pal badge (right before replies started rolling in). I do not know why the other accounts are not getting the Pen Pal badge, nor any responses from the hosts. I think if I could get past that hurdle, the other accounts might start receiving replies.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #346
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Oh great I finally get a gift and what is it. a bucket of pigs in a blanket the vacation food. Yay lol
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #347

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think you may have a point about the Pen Pal badge Oddmeister...We have not gotten the badge even though we have sent letters/gifts to everyone and we have not gotten any replies from anyone either on our accounts. Interesting...
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:23 PM   #348
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Well, it's after midnight in the Euro time zone, so I logged in again there, sent letters to 4 hosts (since it's a new account, I have to do more classes to unlock the rest), and received my Pen Pal badge. I then logged out and back in and had 4 responses back (including a W-shop gift).
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #349
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I sent out letters yesterday on 1 account but hadn't gotten Arte because I had already done my Gem Hunt, even today doing the Gem Hunt none of the 10 accounts got him to ask. So I sent friend requests Works good
So I just sent out all 8 a letter and received 2 back
Amanda and PJ
Got a Cowboy Hat and Red Roses

I didn't have to complete the tasks just sent a request and it went through right away
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #350
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

I sent letters to all 8 hosts yet have not received a badge or any replies... I only have 1 account.
aibo7m3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: