Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

Default Re: Hosts of Webkinz World Can be added as Friends

Did EVERYTHING,still no friends...
HELP?
xChristina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #22
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:53 AM   #23
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by xChristina
Did EVERYTHING,still no friends...
HELP?
I didn't get it after the first time either. Try clearing your cache and try again. Worked for me.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #24
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by danitvlgrl
Don't forget PJ - you have to buy 8 items from her at 1 time.
I only bought one item and I got the friend request
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #25
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by I LOVE KINZCOIN
I only bought one item and I got the friend request
you only have to buy one thing. it says that on the webkinz newz page, i posted it a bit earlier.
mariomaniac17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:05 AM   #26
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Talking Re: Hosts of Webkinz World Can be added as Friends

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

What about those of us who have completed all of the academy classes? How can I become friends with Cowline?

I didn't get FR in firefox, but I am getting FR's in Explorer.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #28
Lil Kinz

rale55 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
This is so much fun!!!

I made friends with Amanda and Arte this morning!
You did? I wanted to but they never asked me!!! I am so mad. I wanna be friends with em real bad!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! THEY NEVER EVEN ASKED ME
rale55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:13 AM   #29

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

KUDOS to Ganz!!!! This is a very cool feature. I managed to become friends with some of them after I cleared my computer. I sent small gifts to each of them. I am sooooo glad you don't have to be deluxe to use this feature. Oh I shouldn't say that someone might get idea.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

There is actually 8 that you can add. You left out PJ

I wonder if Quizzy doesn't like us or something. haha. Are there others who we cannot friend?

Last edited by DogLUVR; 06-22-2011 at 10:26 AM..
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: