Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #281
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I don't think anyone has gotten e-store. I have only gotten an Amanda Panda Plush
the camp kinz shirt that horcraces got was estore, wasn't it???
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #282
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

grammak has disabled reputation

According to what I have read here and RECEIVED myself so far - hope this helps everyone
Attached Images
File Type: pngUPDATE.PNG (22.8 KB, 70 views)
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #283
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i got ZILCH.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #284
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by grammak
According to what I have read here and RECEIVED myself so far - hope this helps everyone
I got an Amanda Panda Plush. From Amanda
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #285

sasquatch3 will become famous soon enough

did anyone get a gift from Tabby yet?
sasquatch3 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #286
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by sasquatch3
did anyone get a gift from Tabby yet?
I just got a letter. No gift

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
the camp kinz shirt that horcraces got was estore, wasn't it???
From what I can find it isn't.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #287

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

My grandson did get the badge first then when he logged back on there was a letter from Sheldon with the surfboard. My account I received nothing yet.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #288
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

Tabby sent me a film strip rug. I sent her a cheapo letter.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #289
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

I still haven't received anything, I even tried some of the solutions other members have been saying.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #290

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

I sent them all letter with stationary over 10 dollars and 3 stickers. Here's what I got in about five minutes.

Debbie Dragon - Piggies in a Beach Blanket
Fred Rover - Letter
Amanda Panda - Red Roses
Ms. Cowoline - Kinzville Academy Plaque
Arte Fact - Night Witch Actor
cute1pup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: