Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #271
PYT
Webkinz :)

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

I just sent Arte groovy retro jeans and received a witch actor in return.
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #272
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
I sent specialty home grown foods packages (ice cream sandwiches, ossilily bones, candy canes, swirl lollipops, etc) to all yesterday. No responses.

Congratulations to all who are receiveing notes & gifts.
Hugs ♥Q
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #273
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by HORCRACES
Message, Friendship: "Know what? You're my best friend."
Stationary: New Friends/30 KC
Stickers: Pink Heart x3/6 KC

Note with gift from PJ Collie, Cowboy Hat
Note with gift from Arte Fact, Camp Kinz T-Shirt!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Not sure if anyone noticed since I edited it into my post, but I got a new shirt from Arte Fact!
HORCRACES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #274

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

Sent alot of stuff out but still didn't get anything back Maybe they hate me??
Marci Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #275
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

their busy...........

i gajillion people must be sended them crap lol
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #276
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

I have sent pj collie flip flops and a letter. I have sent Sheldon a swimsuit. Nothing back.
sorry i like smileys.
punkin55555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #277
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

nothing back, so wait are they sending ESTORE to us????????
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #278
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i just sent a summer fun swimsuit to each host on second account with red paper.

i will log out and see if i got anything back
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #279
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
nothing back, so wait are they sending ESTORE to us????????
I don't think anyone has gotten e-store. I have only gotten an Amanda Panda Plush
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #280
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
their busy...........

i gajillion people must be sended them crap lol
No one should be too busy to send a thank you note!

I posted on a different thread that I sent to each Host:
one RARE, one retired Exclusive and one Stadium Trophy
of course in some frooffy paper

I got nothing in return. But truly I was not expecting anything - I'm just clearing my dock

From the sounds of it, the cheaper/less expensive you write or mail, the better your odds of receiving an item!!!

AND where do these gifts go to that we are KPosting them????

I am still contemplating DE friending them all
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: