Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #261
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
my computer isn't showing that

let me refresh and see if i can see them
Violinbeauty's Tracksuit:

Click the image to open in full size.
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #262
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i see it now and i've never seen it before! congrats on that cool prize, can we see pics of your pet wearing it???
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:49 PM   #263
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

yeah sure just a sec
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:53 PM   #264
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Okay. I sent most a letter with 15 KC paper and no stickers. I sent ONE host ( Tabby) a letter from the 30 KC (New friends) No stickers, and ONE host(Amanda) with Webkinz Pal paper 20 KC no stickers. Arte I sent the diamond paper 20 KC no stickers

Do you get letters back as soon as you send them?

Last edited by pandapuddin; 06-23-2011 at 02:53 PM..
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:53 PM   #265
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

here's Cat sportin' her new suit
Attached Images
File Type: pngjog.png (9.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 06-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #266
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

I sent:
Blue Ball Gown-Arte-no reply yet
Cake and Something else to Ms. Cowoline-nothing in return
PSF to Tabby von Meow-no return

Still waiting
spiderman8880 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #267

Reader Kas is on a distinguished road

I sent all eight a basic letter (1 kinz cash) and I received from Arte a book (An Air Of Mystery) and from Amanda a bonus spree roll. I received the two badges.
Reader Kas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #268
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Reader Kas
I sent all eight a basic letter (1 kinz cash) and I received from Arte a book (An Air Of Mystery) and from Amanda a bonus spree roll. I received the two badges.
Did you get an letter back as soon as you sent it?

Congrats by the way
Old 06-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #269
SUNFEATHERCLAN

you have to log out and in
Old 06-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #270
e all love

Thanks! Two letters! I will post what they are in a second!

Isn't the plush rare ! I just got a blank one from Tabby.... oh well

Amanda with Webkinz Pal paper 20 KC no stickers= Amanda plush
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwoah.JPG (28.7 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by pandapuddin; 06-23-2011 at 03:01 PM..

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: