Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #251
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
I got a different badge upon login! The "Best Friends Badge"!

Click the image to open in full size.
I recieved this too.

Sent a birthday cake to Tabby with the most expensive paper and the first message. They better send me something, I'm losing a lot of cash.
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #252
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Account 5:

June 23
Sent all 8 hosts gifts of food (all three slots filled; birthday cake, minor collectibles), used either Red or Blue paper for all. Nothing in return, no Pen Pal badge. Will try again tomorrow.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #253
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

ok here are my items sent, i will let you know what and when i recieve something back!

Amanda - 2 birthday cakes, 1 green apple counter - sent in sparkly wrapping paper
Arte - 3 green apple counters- sparkly wrapping paper
Debbie Dragon - 3 green apple counters - sparkly paper
Fred - 3 green apple counters - sparkly paper
Ms. Cowoline - 3 green apple counters - sparkly paper
Pj Collie - 3 greeen apple counters - sparkly paper
Sheldon - 3 green apple counters - sparkly paper
Tabby - 3 green apple counters - sparkly paper
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #254
Banned
Candii is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
Why do the hosts hate me? >_<
I feel your pain.
Candii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #255
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

okay, i sent all them small clothing and a party pack.

i got back-
a jog suit thingy from fred (never seen it before wheres it from?)

i havent gotten anything else yet
Attached Images
File Type: pngfred.png (63.3 KB, 116 views)
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #256
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Do you think I'll get a Badge for DE-friending any of them?!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #257
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

lol i highly doubt it
Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #258
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
okay, i sent all them small clothing and a party pack.

i got back-
a jog suit thingy from fred (never seen it before wheres it from?)

i havent gotten anything else yet
post pics please!
Old 06-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #259
SUNFEATHERCLAN

um. i DID actually lol
Old 06-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #260
the edge of glory
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
um. i DID actually lol
my computer isn't showing that

let me refresh and see if i can see them

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: