Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #241
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

Sent various notes, all under 15kc total, to all hosts. Withing 5 mins got a letter about Jobs from Tabby, A letter and a clock from Arte, and a letter from Fred.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #242
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover397
How long do you have to wait to get items or letters back?
Another question if you send a letter will they send a gift or a letter back or just a letter. Same with gifts (Sorry if this doesn't make sense lol)
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #243
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Message, Friendship: "Know what? You're my best friend."
Stationary: New Friends/30 KC
Stickers: Pink Heart x3/6 KC

Note with gift from PJ Collie, Cowboy Hat
Note with gift from Arte Fact, Camp Kinz T-Shirt!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by HORCRACES; 06-23-2011 at 02:42 PM..
HORCRACES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #244
Banned
Candii is on a distinguished road

I sent all the hosts letters but didn't get the badge.
Candii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #245
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Arte Fact
The first red sticker for 6 KC
Message "You're the best friend EVER!"
Pink Heart Stationary

Now I just have to wait.
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #246

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

i sent food to them all and got nothing in return
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #247
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I received the Badge after I mailed 2 letters. Try sending a few letters then logging out and back into your account. Cross my fingers for you
Tried sending letters. It won't allow me to. Only can send one kinzpost to hosts per day. Thank you for the info
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #248
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I got a different badge upon login! The "Best Friends Badge"!

Click the image to open in full size.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #249
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Why do the hosts hate me? >_<
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #250
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

The "best friend badge" is for friending all the hosts
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: