Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #231
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

How long do you have to wait to get items or letters back?
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #232
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I've sent gifts to all 8 yesterday and nothing back yet, but I'm trying the notes thing now.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #233
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Yes, it says you can only send once/day.

I sent a letter to all 8 and I didn't get the badge. Do I have to do something else?
I was able to send letters and gifts on my Asian account but on my European account it will not allow me to send both, either letter or gift. Interesting that I can not do that.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #234
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by partyangel
I just sent PJ a gift of a piece of birthday cake, wrapped in the 10KC blue paper. Within 5 minutes I got back a letter with the Toy Soldier Coat included. Nothing yet from the other 7 hosts that I mailed gifts to.
I did the exact same thing as you to see it it works for me too. I'll log out and log back in and see if I get anything.
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #235
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

I have sent all 8 hosts gifts and didn't receive anything. No badge or anything.
'
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #236
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
You don't "send" FRs to them, you visit them and do a certain activity there and then a window pops up and asks if you want to befriend them.

It wasn't working for me yesterday, but they all worked today..
Oh that was probably easier.
Seeing as I never do any of my dailies I did just send the FR's and it worked.
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #237
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

I haven't got the badge either yet after sending the hosts letters and gifts.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:27 PM   #238
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by raw1968
I have sent all 8 hosts gifts and didn't receive anything. No badge or anything.
'
I received the Badge after I mailed 2 letters. Try sending a few letters then logging out and back into your account. Cross my fingers for you
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #239
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I've sent each of the hosts a letter and each of the hosts a postcard from my vacation. No badge or responses for me. I'll try to send packages tomorrow.
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #240
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
I've sent each of the hosts a letter and each of the hosts a postcard from my vacation. No badge or responses for me. I'll try to send packages tomorrow.
Oh I haven't tried sending a postcard from my vacation yet, maybe I will try that sometime!
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: