Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #201
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

Account 4:

June 23
Sent all 8 hosts the same "Awesome to have a friend like you" letter on Whole Crowd stationery that I used with Account 1. No Pen Pals badge, no letters or gifts in return.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #202
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
Hi There Odd,

Just wondering if the Waitress Dress was Kinzpostable?
Yes, it is. We will have to get going on setting values in the WIGEV, n'cest pas?
Old 06-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #203
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Ok, wish I saw this before I sent stuff out. On my Asian account, I sent 8 letters out then 8 gifts, got back from:
Ms. Cowline-letter
Debbie Dragon-spa bathroom
Sheldon-letter
Tabby-Diner sign

Haven't had the time to check American accounts and European account, will have to get back to you with that.

But I sent out on Asian account:
Letters to:
Arte
Debbie
Sheldon
Tabby
Fred
Gifts sent to:
Ms Cowline
Amanda
PJ
As of now, nothing as been sent back to me. Will check later.
What's the spa bathroom? Is it new?
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #204
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Hey i don't see the whole crowd stationary (is that how you spell it?? they speel it stationery in WW) I even unlocked a pack of stickers and i dont' see it is that a deluxe feature only??
Incidentally (and since you ask), "stationary" means not moving; "stationery" is what you write on. Hope this helps!
Old 06-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #205
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

The hosts hate me. I have sent 2 gifts to PJ and have got nothing back. She's selfish. =P
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #206
hy are you a
Webkinz :)

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

I sent the blue ball gown to Arte: he didn't send any back yet.
spiderman8880 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #207
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have posted image of the Webkinz Spa Bathrobe post# 35

Sorry, I forgot to put image in.

Last edited by Babs; 06-23-2011 at 02:09 PM.. Reason: Mispelled word
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #208
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

OK... I have an account with a glitch that seems to be letting me send as many notes or packages as I want.

I sent two letters each to each host with crayons stationary and three stickers: blue heart, green star, pink heart. Recieved back:
  • Two letters from Fred Rover
  • One letter from PJ Collie
  • One Letter from Amanda Panda
  • One letter from Tabby with Top Shelf Store Ladder
  • One letter from Ms. Cowoline with school clock

Then I sent one package to each, Wizard Paper, with once piece of birthday cake enclosed

Letter from Debbie
Letter from Ms. Cowoline
Letter from PJ with Euro Flare shades
Letter from PJ with Wizard robe (don't know why I got two from her...)
Letter from Sheldon with Beach Background for Webkinz Studio

Lastly, I wondered what would happen if I sent those BFF cupcakes. So I sent one to each host, with the blue or red wrapping paper. Here's what I received back:

Letter from Arte
Letter from Sheldon
Letter from PJ with... check spoiler!!! JACKPOT!

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Jenn; 04-21-2012 at 05:44 PM..
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #209
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Yes, it is. We will have to get going on setting values in the WIGEV, n'cest pas?
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #210
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

The Kinzpost is only letting me send a letter or gift to each character. I cannot send both. Anyone else? Thanks!
michigan829 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: