Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #11
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hosts of Webkinz World Can be added as Friends

I'm going to add them all to!

OM GOSH! 1
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 09:36 AM   #12
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.

here's a screenshot of the friends.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:36 AM   #13
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

you forgot PJ Collie at the kinzstyle outlet. you can friend her after buying something
mariomaniac17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #14
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This sounds Awesome! I think I need to clear my cache though. This didn't work after I made a wish of the day or completed a job. By the way, does a deluxe job count?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #15

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

*sends everyone stuff*
I hope I get something back
xChristina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #16
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

Don't forget PJ - you have to buy 8 items from her at 1 time.
danitvlgrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #17
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That is awesome, I made friends with Arte.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:42 AM   #18
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mariomaniac17
you forgot PJ Collie at the kinzstyle outlet. you can friend her after buying something
Thanks for the head's-up. I bought something on clearance to befriend her.

Here's an updated screenshot of friended characters:
Old 06-22-2011, 09:43 AM   #19
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This is an added enjoyment. I have added all my new friends. Now off to send gifts and letters.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #20
Where Forth Bunny?

Whoooooa. New badge:

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: