Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #181
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Originally Posted by First Post
Amanda - make a wish in the Wish Factory
That should be changed to make a wish of the day because I just wasted a few of my tokens by making a wish.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #182
Webkinz :)
puppiesrock656 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

I am confused. In order to receive something back do we have to send gifts to all 8 of them?
puppiesrock656 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #183

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Hey after you friend the hosts, they tell you to:
Arte: Play checkers with him
PJ: send a letter
Sheldon: send Kinzpost and play Link’d
Debbie Dragon: send vacation postcards
Fred Rover: he will root for you when you enter a competition
Amanda Panda: keep in touch with kinzpost
Ms.Cowoline: improve your kinz's learning
Tabby Von Meowth: play at tournament area
i wonder if you get anything for doing this
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #184
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok Good Luck on 10KC stationary gets a gift from Fred Rover! (Webkinz Pennant)
Friendship on Pink heart stationary gets gift from Pollie Jean (Tie Dye T-shirt)
Arte responds on the Pink Heart stationary as well, but no gift)
Amanda Panda responds with a gift from the Friendship note and Pink heart stationary with blue hearts (6kc) with the three musical notes from the Wshop
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #185
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrock656
I am confused. In order to receive something back do we have to send gifts to all 8 of them?
No, just a letter, so far.
Try Using the 'Whole Crowd 15KC stationary, no stickers and send a friendship note to each of them to see what you get.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #186
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I have tried over and over to send FR's to the hosts. The only one I don't get "This person has to many requests on" is PJ. It let me send one to her last night and this morning, but she is still not on my friends list. Am I doing something wrong?
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #187

pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
We have seen that quite a few people are now getting Gifts from the Hosts and I think it would be awesome if we kept track of what was received, what was sent and some of the neat letters we get from the hosts:
Be on the lookout for some of these awesome prizes:

cool prizes!! can't wait to recieve that robe!! glad this isn't a deluxe feature!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-23-2011 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: these prizes are not verified
Old 06-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #188
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Account 1:

June 22
Sent all 8 hosts pretty nice gifts - received nothing back

June 23
Sent all 8 hosts letters with the Whole Crew stationery - immediately received 3 letters, including the new Diner Waitress Dress (from PJ)

Account 2:

June 23
Sent 4 hosts letters - received nothing

Account 3:

June 23
Sent all 8 hosts letters with flower stationery - received nothing (also no Pen Pal badge).

I will keep trying!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #189

No, just a letter, so far.
Try Using the 'Whole Crowd 15KC stationary, no stickers and send a friendship note to each of them to see what you get.
Hey i don't see the whole crowd stationary (is that how you spell it?? they speel it stationery in WW) I even unlocked a pack of stickers and i dont' see it is that a deluxe feature only??
Old 06-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #190
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Ok Good Luck on 10KC stationary gets a gift from Fred Rover! (Webkinz Pennant)
Friendship on Pink heart stationary gets gift from Pollie Jean (Tie Dye T-shirt)
Arte responds on the Pink Heart stationary as well, but no gift)
Amanda Panda responds with a gift from the Friendship note and Pink heart stationary with blue hearts (6kc) with the three musical notes from the Wshop
I'm wondering if there is a random chance involved with this. We'll have to see if a complete duplication including the same message, stickers, and stationery to the same host receives a different result. If so, this may not be so definite.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: