Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 12:19 PM   #161
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

reserved for future
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #162
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

reserved for the future
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #163
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Nothing yet, gifts sent to Ms. Cowoline and Tabby.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:30 PM   #164
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

I haven't got anything yet.
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #165
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Yay a new shiny tracking thread! Sent gifts to Amanda and Tabby, nothing yet. I will try sending more gifts to other hosts.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #166
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i sent gifts to Arte and Ms. Cowaline...nothing in return yet
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #167
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I'm glad you started this, Dixiecup.

Here are my results from sending gifts and letters with this feature. I'll see if I can remember everything.

Account 1:

June 22, I sent:
  • Amanda Panda - 3 recipe foods (Bellatart, Floridisa, Symphoscone)
  • Arte - 3 recipe foods
  • Debbie - 3 recipe foods
  • Fred - 3 recipe foods
  • Ms Cowoline - 3 recipe foods
  • PJ Collie - 3 recipe foods
  • Sheldon - 3 recipe foods
  • Tabby - 3 recipe foods
I received nothing back.

June 23, I sent:
  • Amanda Panda - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
  • Arte - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
  • Debbie - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
  • Fred - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
  • Ms Cowoline - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
  • PJ Collie - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
  • Sheldon - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
  • Tabby - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC worth stickers
I received back:
  • Amanda Panda - 1 note
  • Arte - 1 note + Arte's Clock
  • Fred - 1 note
Account 2:

June 23, I sent:
  • Amanda Panda - 1 note, 5 KC stationery, 6 KC stickers
  • Arte - 1 note, 5 KC stationery, 6 KC stickers
  • Debbie - 1 note, 5 KC stationery, 6 KC stickers
  • Fred - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC stickers
  • Ms Cowoline - 1 note, 10 KC stationery, 6 KC stickers
  • PJ Collie - 1 note, 5 KC stationery, 6 KC stickers
  • Sheldon - 1 note, 10 KC stationery
  • Tabby - 1 note, 10 KC stationery
I received nothing back.

Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #168
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I sent about 4 presents earlier today and have not received anything back yet, nor did I get the pen pals badge. Seeing the success with letters posted, I sent 4 letters to the remaining 4 (couldn't send letters to the first 4, so yes, it's either letter OR gift to the hosts.) After I sent the second letter, I received the pen pals badge. Immediately logged out and back in. Got a letter from PJ and she gave me a cowgirl dress (recipe) which was placed in my dock once I closed the mail.

I hope this is a program for them or else they're gonna be VERY busy!

Did another account. Got all 8, sent them all letters, and no pen pals badge. No return letters either. Interesting.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 06-23-2011 at 12:57 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #169
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I sent a letter to Amanda Panda and PJ!
I got a Wish Token from Amanda, and nothing from PJ...I also got the badge!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #170
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I haven't gotten anything back yet.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: