Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #151
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

I got them all today and the badge.
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #152
Webkinz :)

Frappachino is an unknown quantity at this point

Love this. Got them all and the badge.
Frappachino is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #153
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok well some of these friends you have to pay to be their friends but others you dont.

Amanda all you do is make a wish with the wand and she will be your friend. You don't have to use any tokens. So she gets a

Arte all you do is go gem hunting. You don't have to purchase anything. So he gets a

Deb you have to buy a 500 kinzcash ticket or I think go to the spa which is quite spendy for those who have lots of pets. She gets a

Ms Cowoline you have to take a full days of classes which are free. She gets a

PJ you have to buy something but it doesn't have to be expensive so she gets a

Sheldon you have to buy something so he gets a

Tabby you just complete a job. She gets a

Fred you just go there. He gets a

So the ones who become friends for free are

Amanda
Arte
Cowoline
Tabby
Fred

The ones who you have to buy something from or use kinzcash to be friends with are

Deb for 500 or whatever spa fee is
PJ for a clothing item
Sheldon for a souvenior

Fred I think is the best cause he just asks if you want to be friends. You dont have to enter a competition or anything.
Deb is the worse cause you have to spend either 500 or who knows what to go to the spa to be her friend.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:35 AM   #154
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I'm wondering if there's anywhere we're tracking what we "get" if we send mail...

On the first account I got all eight friends on, I sent them both a note and a gift of birthday cake. I sent on 5 KC stationary and with 10 KC wrapping paper. I sent notes first, gifts second. Later when I would try the same from another account, it would only let me send one: either a gift or a note.

On two other accounts I got all eight friends, on one I sent all a note on regular 1 KC notebook paper and on the other I sent each a 4 KC cupcake in plain wrapping paper. I got nothing back in the mail on either of those accounts.

On my very first account however... I got a new badge, a note back and a gift.

Click the image to open in full size.

If there's somewhere better to post this info, please let me know, and I'd be happy to post it there, too.

OK... just did a bit more "research" on this... I only have three accounts that have all eight of the hosts, so I went onto one of those and sent eight packages (in wrapping that wasn't the first choice), each with once piece of birthday cake to each of the eight hosts. As soon as I sent the first package, I was awarded the badge above... so I guess all it takes is sending a first package to earn it.

Then, I received three responses almost immediately, and I've posted those below:

I also sent two individual packages with one piece of birthday cake from accounts where I only have Tabby as a friend, and niether of those received anything back.

Maybe we only get responses if we send "gifts"? I don't know yet, but I'll continue to post here as I find out.

Peace, Jenn

Last edited by Jenn; 04-21-2012 at 05:44 PM..
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #155
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Oh, man! I sent really nice gifts to all eight (though without fancy wrapping), and I haven't received so much as a note in reply. Hmmm.

Hmm...so the gifts I sent were all yesterday. Today I sent letter to each of the hosts (using the Whole Crowd paper). I logged out and back in, and I have got three responses so far: a letter (only) from Sheldon; a Diner Waitress Dress (very cute!) from PJ; and a letter from Amanda.

Yay! We should definitely have a tracking thread for the gifts we receive from the hosts! I think it's shaping up to be a "Daily" activity - that is, you can only send either gift or letter to each host once per day, and there is a chance to win a prize.

Last edited by Oddmeister; 06-23-2011 at 12:07 PM..
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #156
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

I got a new badge

jenniferpro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #157
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW!!! I think it is terrific that people are getting items from the hosts
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #158
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Wow, I looked up that Diner Waitress Dress, and it's not even in Kinzapedia - here are a couple of pics of it:

Edited to add: apparently this new dress CAN be KinzPosted!

Last edited by Oddmeister; 06-23-2011 at 12:21 PM..
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #159
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

NOTE: It is NOT necessary to send a large or expensive gift in order to get something in return. Some members have reported getting special clothing items from just sending a small note.

We have seen that quite a few people are now getting Gifts from the Hosts and I think it would be awesome if we kept track of what was received, what was sent and some of the neat letters we get from the hosts:
Be on the lookout for some awesome prizes: So far we have seen Recipe Clothes from Pollie Jean, an Arte Clock from Arte and Sheldon's surfboard from Sheldon/

Try different stationaries to see if one of them gets a response.
Good Luck message for Fred Rover on 10 KC stationary worked for me.
Heart stationary to Pollie Jean gave me a Tie Dye T-shirt.
JuneWebkinz won this wonderful article of NEW clothing from Sheldon the Turtle!
Check out this thread from the picture gallery to see what other clothes you could win from this event.
(Picture Gallery) KinzStyle & KinzClothes - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-23-2011 at 08:59 PM..
Old 06-23-2011, 12:19 PM   #160
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Default Re: Hosts Gift Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I'm wondering if there's anywhere we're tracking what we "get" if we send mail...

On the first account I got all eight friends on, I sent them both a note and a gift of birthday cake. I sent on 5 KC stationary and with 10 KC wrapping paper. I sent notes first, gifts second. Later when I would try the same from another account, it would only let me send one: either a gift or a note.

On two other accounts I got all eight friends, on one I sent all a note on regular 1 KC notebook paper and on the other I sent each a 4 KC cupcake in plain wrapping paper. I got nothing back in the mail on either of those accounts.

On my very first account however... I got a new badge, a note back and a gift.

If there's somewhere better to post this info, please let me know, and I'd be happy to post it there, too.

OK... just did a bit more "research" on this... I only have three accounts that have all eight of the hosts, so I went onto one of those and sent eight packages (in wrapping that wasn't the first choice), each with once piece of birthday cake to each of the eight hosts. As soon as I sent the first package, I was awarded the badge above... so I guess all it takes is sending a first package to earn it.

Then, I received three responses almost immediately, and I've posted those below:

I also sent two individual packages with one piece of birthday cake from accounts where I only have Tabby as a friend, and niether of those received anything back.

Maybe we only get responses if we send "gifts"? I don't know yet, but I'll continue to post here as I find out.

Peace, Jenn

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-23-2011 at 12:53 PM..

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: