Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

I befriended all 8 but had to log out and back in to get the badge.
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #102
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

It's not working for me I buyed clothes from PJ, from Sheldon, I played the Gem Hunt at Arte, but still nothing appeared
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #103

PlatypusInPlaid is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay, that's really cool! But I wish you could friend Quizzy, he's my favorite character.
PlatypusInPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #104
toypuppyandcat

jadedolphin is a jewel in the roughjadedolphin is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

I tried EVERYTHING but none will add me I did all the tasks and tried to add them on my kinzphone but they will not be friends with me...
HELP!!!
jadedolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #105
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Firefox does not work with the friend requests! I tried the tasks for Amanda, Arte, and PJ, but I did not get any friend requests.
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #106
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by jadedolphin
I tried EVERYTHING but none will add me I did all the tasks and tried to add them on my kinzphone but they will not be friends with me...
HELP!!!
At first I tried to add them as friends from my phone, too, but that didn't work. What did work for me was to switch to Internet Explorer, completely clear my cache, and then log in and do each of the tasks for the hosts. As each task was completed, a special window popped up and asked me whether I wanted to be friends with that host. It is not done through the phone like adding a regular friend. Hope this helps!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #107
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I did the tasks, but they aren't on my friends list.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #108
Lil Kinz

ilovewebkinz999 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you do this?! Ive done almost all them and its not working grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ilovewebkinz999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #109
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
I did the tasks, but they aren't on my friends list.
This is what I saw when I entered the Webkinz Stadium, right after Fred finished saying, "check the schedule for upcoming competitions."

Click the image to open in full size.

If you do not see something similar, something is not working. Try a different browser; read up on how to clear your cache. Good luck, everyone!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #110
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

UGH! I use Firefox, but since it was not working for the friend requests, I tried Internet Explorer. I went to webkinz.com, but when I got there it said I had to load Adobe Flash Player. When I tried doing that, my computer froze and Adobe Flash plugin crashed on Firefox and a pop-up came up and said "You have chose a non responsive program Internet Explorer. Send error report." Ugh, I wish ganz at least remembered to make these things compatible with Firefox, not just Internet Explorer.
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
.:cumberbatch:., bree is a bit confuzzled, crashkittenjr was here!, i<3zl, kindness = happiness, lady gaga pwns, new friends!, sarahgotchi, small was here :], spidey was here, wanting to fly <3, wi!, yomcnugget, you are beautfiul, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: