Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Super School Day on Tuesday, June 19th, at the Kinzville Academy!

A new front page story has been added:

Super School Day on Tuesday, June 19th, at the Kinzville Academy!

Click the image to open in full size.
Ms. Cowoline loves to see her little students succeed. With that goal in mind, she has decided to offer another Super School Day on Tuesday, June 19th, at the Kinzville Academy! To help your pet attain scholastic success, Ms. Cowoline will be awarding double credit for each class successfully completed on this day!

Both the Basic Pet Courses and the Pet Talent Courses qualify for the double credit and remember, as your little student levels up, they will receive special pins on their Report Card! In addition, your pet can earn special playtime at Recess, some great Prizes and even a beautiful Diploma that any kinz would be proud to display!

Webkinz Insider members will not want to miss this opportunity to have their kinz further their education on Tuesday during the Super School Day!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Super School Day on Tuesday, June 19th, at the Kinzville Academy!

2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #3

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Yay! Thanks for the info, babs.
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Yay! Thanks for the info, babs.
Oops, typo! It is Butterflies!!

Thank you, Butterflies for the reminder!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

Thanks for the update! I hope I will be able to do it, because I am going to Martha's Vineyard tomorrow for a week and I don't know if there is sufficient enough wifi there to get on WW. I hope there is.
jarrett211 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Mega Challenge Reminder:

You will need to "Take Recess" for step four of tyhe new Wizard Mega Challenge. So get your pet through the 15 days of classes and then STOP - don't take the recess yet till you get to that part of the Challenge!

WARNING: IF you keep taking classes and try to 'save' the recess, you will LOSE IT!
My poor hubby got both of his accounts through fifteen days of classes. Then, he decided to NOT take recess, but keep going back on subsequent days for more classes (to keep working toward his Diploma).
After THREE days fo doing so, his Recess Bell disappeared, and it says he has "12 more days of classes" till he can take recess.
So, our advice would be to STOP taking classes once you've reached recess UNTIL after you reach that task of the Mega Challenge...
Just our recommendation...

Hope this 'heads up' helps others!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #7

Corderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't say enough about Super School Day. It earns me so much money at the Tournament arena. I just love to learn!!!!

Martha's Vineyard!!!! Give Martha my best

I want to go....
Corderosa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #8
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for the "heads up" Butterflies and Bankskins!! You both rock
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #9
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Yeah! I love these. <3
purplerox1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:07 AM   #10

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Thanks for the info. Good Luck to All!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
googles always prevail

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: