Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

monkeyluva13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch: Wheel of WOW, Gem Hunt Issues!

wait whats the problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #42
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I clicked on the arror for the extra WOW spin and it said I had already used my turn what a bummer!
reya is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #43
Lil Kinz
cookman is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Thanks for the heads-up that I'm not alone Justin. No Wheel-of-Wow, Gem Search or Bingo on my accounts. ------- Hey has anyone considered that Gantz might be doing this as the trick before we get our treat. There are ghost in our computers---Gantz.. Do you think some day we will laugh about this Trick or Treat that is the question?
MsHoliday that's funny you think this way. When i was on the phone to webkinz. I said that it seemed that the site was haunted. This stuff all started when the Halloween things started. She kinda of laughed.
cookman is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #44

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

I finally was able to to the WOW, but still no luck with Curio Shop, WW2, DKC. And there is no arrow for the free fudge, this is really annoying.
elisha8 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #45
irishdancer2320

irishdancer2320 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just able to spin the wheel of wow but i still can not do the gem hunt
Old 10-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #46

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

I have 2 accounts and one would get to do a couple of dailys where the other one couldn't do the same daily. I'm sure getting tired of the sap glop on both accounts, there is too much bad stuff on Webkinz when it should be a happy place for kids. I entered a series 3 code and clicked on the unlock. Just then Webkinz logged me out. When I logged back in immediately I clicked again on the unlock because the code was still there. There was nothing new in my dock but they said the code had been used. Extremely annoying since I just get the cards for the codes. This was a day or 2 before the BIG GLITCH so I'm not entering any more codes or adopting any pets until I'm sure they will be welcome.
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #47
Lil Kinz
dartingdawn is an unknown quantity at this point

I spoke with Ganz today about another issue that I had and informed them of the gem hunt, wheel of wow etc. not working. They told me that they were aware of the problem and hoped to have it fixed soon. I guess we sit back and wait.

---------- dartingdawn added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

I received the Sherbert Bunny this weekend as a gift and would like to add her but am kind of scared to with all the problems people are having. I would hate to think that I wouldn't receive the easter basket chair. One never knows. It is very frustrating all the problems going on in webkinz world!

Last edited by dartingdawn; 10-13-2008 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dartingdawn is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 09:38 PM   #48
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I finally got the Asian account to do Bingoz; whether it will let me do it in the American one after midnight {at least} is anyone's guess. In the meantime I'm going back to messing with recipe figuring
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #49
Grannykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having the same problems with my accounts. I think some of you must be right! Our little webkinz world is being haunted by ghoulies and ghosties and things that go bumb in the night
Grannykinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #50

yammie is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.I think that there must be a lot of these in the WebKinz servers!! Also, Ganz may need to hire programmers for the nights and weekends. Anyway, hope that they get the problems fixed soon. Blessings :ccat:
yammie is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: