Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 01:43 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch: Wheel of WOW, Gem Hunt Issues!

How do you work the extra kinzcare, exactly. I tried looking at mine after midnight and there was nothing available to click on. I just get the message that I already received mine. I usually do it after midnight, but on Sunday night I find I have to wait until Monday to do Monday's. Is that the problem, I should be doing it during the day instead?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #22
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks for the heads-up that I'm not alone Justin. No Wheel-of-Wow, Gem Search or Bingo on my accounts. ------- Hey has anyone considered that Gantz might be doing this as the trick before we get our treat. There are ghost in our computers---Gantz.. Do you think some day we will laugh about this Trick or Treat that is the question?
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #23

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

This is very frustrating.
elisha8 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #24
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Justin did I win. Am I the first one to think that this might be the trick from Gantz? No reaction from anyone. Give me some opinions. All right I'll go back to sleep. Sorry can't got homework to do.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #25
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i was on the phone with ganz last week (friday i believe) and the rep told me they are aware of the problem and they are trying to fix it. she said one of their servers went down and that is why it takes so long to log in, she said right now its "normal" to have a log in time of 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. she also told me that they are going to add more halloween stuff on wednesday the 15th and they will do maintenance that day as well, and they hope all the glitches will be fixed by the 17th.
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #26

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Seriously MsHoliday.. come on... it is just GANZ NOT bothering to put enough resources towards the product they sell & to provide the services required to make everything work.

Interesting thought, but NO, they are just LAME. NO company would corrupt their systems w/ bad code, crash a server because of system overload (due to their own lack of upgrading due to home many accounts WW has & products sold), & create such a badly managed product. Pet of the Month is a big signal to this.. the PUG potm on the daily activiies don't even have links today to use them. And most people didn't even get their POTM goodie bags w/ their Pugs etc.

Sad to say, they just aren't doing enough to maintain a quality product to the customers who have spent fortunes on WW for services & online products.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #27
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Interesting..more glitches
Old 10-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #28
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Whats the glitch?? I don't have one!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #29
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

thanks justin I hope they have this fixed by tomorrow (tonight would be fine too = ) ) its understandable that its a holiday and all, but it is still very annoying.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #30
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
How do you work the extra kinzcare, exactly. I tried looking at mine after midnight and there was nothing available to click on. I just get the message that I already received mine. I usually do it after midnight, but on Sunday night I find I have to wait until Monday to do Monday's. Is that the problem, I should be doing it during the day instead?
on sunday after midnight say around 12:15 you log out then log back in so your clock will read 0:15 and NOT 12:15. then you go to the kinzcare and click the "i love webkinz" button and it will tell you "this is your 8th visit this week you have been awarded 45 kinzcash" and whatever food. then after the 2am maintenance it is reset and you can do another monday kinzcare. hope this helps
ajoysmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: