Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #11
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch: Wheel of WOW, Gem Hunt Issues!

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not the only one! And Wishing Well isn't working either!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #12
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

It is happening to me too but more importantly the 12 o'clock hourly doesn't have an arrow next to it so they think I've already done that one too. Grrr.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #13
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

On my Asian account just now (after the 2am reset) I was able to do Wheel of WOW and Wacky's Bingoz! Yay, they're fixing stuff! Curio Shop, however, just got me logged out, no matter how many times I tried.

After the midnight reset but before the 2am reset, KinzCares registered my 9th visit this week (Tuesday in Asia), gave me food and 50KC. Yesterday when it registered my 8th visit, I got 45KC with my food. It won't allow me to try again until after midnight, so I can't tell if that's fixed yet.

Everything but the Curio Shop seems to be back to normal in Asia.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #14
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

No daily activities are working including wishing well, can everyone else do their wishes????
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:39 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

Me too! I haven't been able to do the dailies for 3 days now on all 4 accounts. It keeps saying that I already had my turn today. If I try to enter the Curio shop, I get shut down. I hope they fix this soon. Kids were off from school and very disappointed that they couldn't play with their Webkinz. Webkinz are so cool, we only wish they would get the program working properly. It would be a lot n more fun for everyone. Good luck to all concerned.
sonnyboy44 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #16
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Same here. 3 accts (all USA).
No gem hunt, daily care, wheel since Friday.
Must be the holiday - no resets Saturday either, so nothing that takes
being reset is working.

We also can't take classes! The classes don't show as taken, but just try to sign up!
In IE, it does the auto-refresh and you lose the class. In Firefox, you can't click on the class signup. It goes no where. So, sort of locked out of the Academy until they rest, I suppose...
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:13 PM   #17

yammie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope that they will be fixing their website soon! I personally think that they need more programmers and a bigger server capacity. Thanks WI for keeping us informed. I thought that it was my computer!
yammie is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #18
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

"...likely be fixed as soon as they are."

Thanks for the article, Justin!
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 12:51 PM   #19

catlady is on a distinguished road

KA and Curio Shop have been working just fine for me. Gem Hunt has not. Not everything has a glitch every day. I can always find something to do. Happy Thanksgiving to Canada, and thank you Ganz for the things that work.
catlady is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #20
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

My Euro account is not loading the hourly activities page to be able to do my bonus WOW
bflyangel is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: