Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz World Glitch Report, Wednesday, May 13th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Glitch Report, Wednesday, May 13th
  • The glitch causing the Bright Ideas Lamp to be stuck has been corrected.
  • The glitch causing Cash Cow trophies to be stuck when placed on the floor has not.
  • May Caring Valley trees are still getting stuck when placed in rooms.
  • Go Go Googles and Color Storm have been removed form Webkinz World to be fixed.
  • Trading Card and Supermodelz games will be returned to WW once they have been fixed.
  • In the Webkinz Chef Challenge, Plumpy's hair now shows up.
  • The Dress Your Pet window now closes in the Clubhouse when the wShop is opened.
  • Exclusive Magic Carpets no longer have toilet flushing sound effects.
Click the image to open in full size.

And, if you were lucky enought to win a Medieval Bear Tapestry on the recent SuperWheel, do not place it in your Webkinz' house. The graphic for this tapestry is missing, causing a blue box to show up in its place. If you place the tapestry on a wall and then leave the room, you will not be able to get back into that room. If you've already placed the tapestry in a room, you are now totally locked out of that room. Hopefully Ganz will correct this glitch soon and return the graphic to Webkinz World.

To get the Medieval Bear Tapestry removed from your room, you can fill out the "I have something stuck" form on the Webkinz Newz site: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Report, Wednesday, May 13th

Wish they would fix the Cash Cow Trophy glitch.... I think my trophies have been glued to my floor for the past 3 months or so.

If I could find the box that had all my webkinz codes I could probably submit a "Stuck Item" form and have it fixed.... that's just not the case
wildhunt is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #3
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Good about the lamp... bad about go go googles. I was earning sooooo much KC with that glitch! lol
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
Spookylinna
Lil Kinz

~Miku~ is an unknown quantity at this point

So thats why i am locked out of my room Thank you. (I hate the bear thinggy it made me worry about losing all of my rares)
~Miku~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I just aced out the Eager Beaver Game in the Arcade. Which I do all the time. They told me that I exceeded the maxium possible score for that game so I forfeited my KC! Used to be it only happened in the tournament area. Now it's the arcade too! And my score wasn't the highest I'd ever gotten either.

GRRRRRR! This is a big price to pay for the privilege of a free recess!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info FIA!!!! Good to know about the Bear Tapestry. I can't remember what room I put it in, so if I can't get into one, I'll know why CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

[QUOTE=FIA;14444846]A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Glitch Report, Wednesday, May 13th

Click the image to open in full size.

And, if you were lucky enought to win a Medieval Bear Tapestry on the recent SuperWheel, do not place it in your Webkinz' house. The graphic for this tapestry is missing, causing a blue box to show up in its place. If you place the tapestry on a wall and then leave the room, you will not be able to get back into that room. If you've already placed the tapestry in a room, you are now totally locked out of that room. Hopefully Ganz will correct this glitch soon and return the graphic to Webkinz World.

To get the Medieval Bear Tapestry removed from your room, you can fill out the "I have something stuck" form on the Webkinz Newz site: [url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php]Webkinz
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
Hunneybees is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I'm the only one excited that they are bringing back Supermodelz and the trading card game. I've especially missed the trading card game. Hopefully it will be a quick fix!
Hunneybees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #9
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

oh no..... i think i have one in a room! i have to check! thanks for the info!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Grrr, my reply got cut off my above message, and it won't let me edit the post for some reason...

What I was trying to say was that I knew my Bat was asleep in the same room as the tapestry, so I logged on, switched to that pet, went to my room and it opened right up to the room with my Bat & the Tapestry. I was able to remove the bear tapestry to my dock, and nothing is stuck or locked out.

Hope this helps someone else!!

~Zeb~
:snake:
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: