Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #701
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

Wow! Thanks 4 the info WI! Can't wait 2 get back on WW and try 4 another trophy! I got one yesterday, but I was logged out and I lost the trophy. Sometimes Webkinz is totally unfair.

View Post Originally Posted by LXVKFKZ7
For everyone who still thinks Webkinz World ISN'T available it is just click on customer service and you can log in that way.
Yeah, or if you want to, go to the very bottom of the web page and you'll see the Log In/New Member buttons. Just click there! LOL. So happy WW is back!

Last edited by HannahBonanza; 07-27-2009 at 10:16 AM..
HannahBonanza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #702
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

Sweet! Thanks so much, !!! I can't wait to get more trophies!

P.S. The Webkinz Black Panther has been retired. I'm sad 2 see it go, but that's all right. We'll survive!

View Post Originally Posted by HannahBonanza
Wow! Thanks 4 the info WI! Can't wait 2 get back on WW and try 4 another trophy! I got one yesterday, but I was logged out and I lost the trophy. Sometimes Webkinz is totally unfair.

Yeah, or if you want to, go to the very bottom of the web page and you'll see the Log In/New Member buttons. Just click there! LOL. So happy WW is back!
Oh, sorry u lost a trophy. I lost one yesterday too. Its a shame that Ganz can't just let us win another right away. Oh well. See ya later sis!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:14 PM   #703
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

WW is still down for me
and I haven't visited my pets in over a week, I was looking forward to seeing them today
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #704
Lil Kinz
$42mki$ is an unknown quantity at this point

that is weird maybe it waz in certain places because i could get on all day on the 26th
$42mki$ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #705

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by LXVKFKZ7
For everyone who still thinks Webkinz World ISN'T available it is just click on customer service and you can log in that way.
Thank you - Yay I got back in!

And I also see that from MeganDecember 29 - that you can clear your cache (delete Temporary internet files) you will get the login screen back on the main ww page too!
littlebookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #706
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the information LXVKFKZ7. I am off to try this. I was able to get on earlier today bu can not ge back on this evening. Will try your suggestion.

peelman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #707

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

not it is not .... i will just wait
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #708
Gifted

Well I tried LXVKFKZ7 idea and was able to log into WW, but now the daily activities and all activities will not load. Guess there is now wheel at 9:00 pm for me. Is anyone wlse having similar problems?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #709
Lil Kinz
carrielucchese is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I have been loging on and off all day today, I have had no luck at all, Sorry for the inconvience etc..... is all I have gotten... I am really bummed. Can't do my dailies...

Carrie

I am writing from New York (Bronx) re: trying all day off & on, Was it ever up at all today

Carrie

Last edited by carrielucchese; 07-27-2009 at 08:37 PM..
carrielucchese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:00 PM   #710
Gifted

I was able to log on at noon and then later I could not log on. I went in the back door through customer service log in new member. It was working and then the daily activities would not load.
But I can do almost everything else. Sorry you could not log on. I and in Ohio and central time zone.
I hope Ganz corrects their problems soon.

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: