Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #31
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

SIGH
I was going 2 try and get a bunch of Zingoz Trophies and Plushies again 2day! It wasn't loading blargh LOL

Guess I'll search the WI forum for something fun 2 do!!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 01:13 PM   #32
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

I was logged on when the site started having problems. I was in the middle of trading and I had finally found the item I had been searching for for weeks, the Caring Valley Window for my newly constructed forest room. Then the glitches started...lol It figures, once I find the item I need, they decide to have a glitch! lol Anywayz, hope no one else had the same problems as I did when the glitches happened. Hopefully no one else lost anything important! LOL
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:13 PM   #33
Jonas4Brothers
Webkinz :)

JonasBrothersJB is on a distinguished road

it loaded too long because usally it loaded really fast
JonasBrothersJB is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #34
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

this stinks i want to go on webkinz. i need to because we are about to start getting busy for two weeks because we are having a big garage sale. so i will not be able to go on webkinz as long as i normally do. so if you can please tell them to please hurry up and fix the glitch

From a person who will one day be a member on your website JKS
Old 07-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #35
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Usually they have a message stating the error...do they know it's broken with it being Sunday and all?
xanadu324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #36
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i was going crazy playing zingoz, now i'm in withdrawal. lol
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #37
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is crazy! They should add an extra day to the celebration!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #38
I is a

BugsLady2007 is on a distinguished road

thank you for the update. Lucky I read WI Or I would have gotten confused on why I couldn't sign on in the middle of the day.
BugsLady2007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #39

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

What could be the problem?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #40

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
Yeah...been trying all morning. Out another Day of Fun due to their system..do these people even work on the weekends? So, there goes our Rare Items listed, our chances of catching a Zacky Plush...seems like every new event, there is something wrong with servers and Ganz. It's becoming "second nature" and I don't expect anything any more. This has been going on since Last Halloween....but, what can we do? Oh well.
Good point! I have historically wondered if they worked weekend! lol. I am sure there is a pool of programmers and moderators who work, taking say every 3rd or 4th weekend each month. Perhaps they have had to reboot their main server and that could take a few hours. (just because the larger ones simply take that long no matter what).

Hopefully they will extend the Wacky Zingoz through at least Saturday (GANS are you listening?)

Take care and I will be rooting for you!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: