Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #381
nfsne
Webkinz :)

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

This is my last day of vacation LOL! I'm so bummed.... I want my Webbies

Proud Momma of 298 Webkinz and counting
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #382
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the post FIA, thought is was my system, but now I know its not, Wish ww would come back up have plushes to catch and some more trophies, Thanks.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #383
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ah, I really hope it comes up soon, but I guess I will just have to wait
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #384
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

oh no! we're missing out on 15 kinzcash!

well, at least WI isn't down.

there are some funny webkinz videos on youtube.
one of my favorites is "Webkinz World News"
so if you get bored here go to youtube!!!
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #385
Kinzville

Can anyone tell me what the zingos thing that was going on today, I must have missed mention of it but heard people mentioning it here. Was there some kind of contest. At one point it sounded like they overloaded due to everyone on to play whatever the zingos thing is??? or was lol
Old 07-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #386

Phoebe2beme has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I wonder whats up with webkinz.The thing that im mad about is that I bought the Signature Goldie and when I came home to put it on webkinz it was down.So once again thanks for keeping us updated.:gr:
Phoebe2beme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #387
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Kinzville
Can anyone tell me what the zingos thing that was going on today, I must have missed mention of it but heard people mentioning it here. Was there some kind of contest. At one point it sounded like they overloaded due to everyone on to play whatever the zingos thing is??? or was lol
It is the week of Zingoz Festival. There are floating Wacky Zingoz dolls that you click to get a plush Wacky and also you can receive a Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy if you get over 600 in a single whack of Wacky in the Wacky Zingoz arcade and tournament game. It runs until July 31. Hope this helps you.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #388
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Mitzi900
This Server Upgrade test is getting really annoying! I mean hasn't it been going for like six whole hours? I NEED to play webkinz!

Argh.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #389
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

i'm bored out of my mind... sigh...
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #390
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe2beme
Thanks for keeping us updated.

I wonder whats up with webkinz.The thing that im mad about is that I bought the Signature Goldie and when I came home to put it on webkinz it was down.So once again thanks for keeping us updated.:gr:
Wow I would be bummed out to if I had that pet to log into Webkinz. Hope it comes up soon for you.

Also welcome to Webkinz Insider as I saw that was only your second post.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: