Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #361
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

Man it seems like this server problem has been going on for hours. Oh wait, it has. :p

I really hope they get the problems are settled out soon enough for me to actually be able to log in soon! I love Webkinz, and the company Ganz, but sometimes they can get a bit frustrating.

Thanks for the update on this FIA. I appreciate it, I was starting to worry about what was going on with Webkinz.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #362
devydevgal

devonpattinson is on a distinguished road

heres a closer picClick the image to open in full size.
devonpattinson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #363

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking maybe the server had more activity do to the trophy competition and could not keep up with it... uuuggghhh .
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #364
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

That is one nice pic! Now if it could only say username and password... It feels like days!
sparkle13012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #365
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Has anyone called Ganz? do they know what the problem is?
I tried to call Ganz, but no answer. Then I called again, and a man answered and said the servers are off. He said that they are trying hard to fix it, but said it may take several hours until the problem is fixed.

We'll just have to wait and see. Maybe it'll be fixed before we lose out on trophies and plushies.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #366
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

maybe it's the end of the world like y2k lol!
IagoParrot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #367
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Man this is really starting to be no fun at all. I am so very very bored. I don't have anything at all to do. I want to be back on Webkinz. This shut down has totally ruined my Magic Mire search schedule. I did them at 8, figured I could do it again at 4 and then at mignight that way I could do charms three times today. Now I will be lucky if I even get to search one more time today. I need back on Webkinz World. I am so bored!!!!
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #368
devydevgal

devonpattinson is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sparkle13012
That is one nice pic! Now if it could only say username and password... It feels like days!
thanks and god i know... i tried going swimming to pass the time but all i could think of was when webkinz was gonna come back
devonpattinson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #369

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a bad feeling this is going to be down for the rest of the night.
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #370
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
Man this is really starting to be no fun at all. I am so very very bored. I don't have anything at all to do. I want to be back on Webkinz. This shut down has totally ruined my Magic Mire search schedule. I did them at 8, figured I could do it again at 4 and then at mignight that way I could do charms three times today. Now I will be lucky if I even get to search one more time today. I need back on Webkinz World. I am so bored!!!!
Oh, I know what you mean! I'm so bored I could watch grass grow! LOL. But seriously, I'm so bored, I could die! I have 22 Kinz that need to be fed and bathed! Ughhhh! Growl!!!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: