Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #21
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

I see it as the glass being half FULL, &..am HOPING maybe they will give us an extra day of the event??? (this is just wishful thinking on my end, but-wouldn't it be sweet??!!)
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Hey lets look at it this way, at least we have WI to come to. Sometimes I spend more time here anyway. I just hope it comes back up today, being Sunday and all. I hope we don't have to wait unitl tomorrow.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #23
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Oh thank goodness it isnt just me!!!!,i thought it was the computer screwing around lol!
I hope its fixed soon because i want more stuffies and trophys!
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #24

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I have been trying t get into webkinz world for over an hour. My patience is getting used up. WW needs to reinstate all the missed events that are special or give credits for missed events. What good is having activities if you cant do them. I know their user agreement protects them from all these down times but if the shoe was on the other foot would they be so understanding. Just a thought. Come on Ganz-get WW up and running soon.Thanking you in advance.
michael08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #25
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Thanks for the update FIA... I wonder what's going on! maybe something new will be added while they're trying to fix it... Anyway, now we're all enjoying WI together!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #26

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the info
dementeddrummer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #27

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

Sometimes I wonder if there are bad guys out there messing with WebkinzWorld, trying to bring it down. Do you think this is possible?
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #28
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Thanks like most others, i thought it was me. I logged on earlier today, got my 19 trophy and was going to go back on and couldn't get in.

Well it is nice out and I can do others things. It will give my arm a break and my eyes from floating zingos and tfying to get that perfect zingo man.

Thanks for the info.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #29
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

thanks for letting us know! No wonder it wasn't working!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #30
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It must have been everyone hitting that poor zingoz at once. He needs to recover.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: