Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #191
nkatew
Webkinz :)

nkatie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

aww I just tried to get on WW for the first time this weekend at 12:03 and I wanted a zingoz trophy!
nkatie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #192
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
yes, we missed 3 deluxe events in a row & regulars account holders so far onlymissed a quick draw come 5pm @ least the rare isn't till 8pm est-- just no zingoz for people who can only play today- that's the saddest part. I asked if they would extend zingoz week another day - the response -It will be submitted as a request.
Extending Zingoz week would be great. We should all call Ganz customer service line tomorrow and tell them we deserve at least an extra day or so. If they get tons of calls and requests you would think we would get something at least.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:30 PM   #193
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, i'll definatley call.

WEBKINZ UPDATE: Just refreshed the page and was almost able to log in, but then they logged me out as I wa signing in. :[
MeganDecember29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #194
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you. Ganz may still own it, but often times they have someone else (a "third party company") run those kinds of things, since they have to have a secure site in which to keep credit card numbers safe and all that. It may very well be located somewhere else- even in the US, for ease of accepting US currency. I also notice that when you go to Webkinz.com, and click on "Log In", it pulls up a new window, instead of re-directing you directly to the "Username" screen. That usually indicated that they are separate entities.
upsetness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #195

beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!beerfeet is not just visiting!

Thank you for keeping us informed. Without you guys working for us we would all be in the dark wondering what was happening.
beerfeet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #196

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

ill call 2 marrow i think the # is 1-888-WEBKINZ or 1-800-WEBKINZ
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #197
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz1800
ill call 2 marrow i think the # is 1-888-WEBKINZ or 1-800-WEBKINZ
The number that I have always called is 1-866-932-5469. That is the number I have always called to reach Webkinz and it is programmed on my cell phone as Webkinz Help line.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #198

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

That's good Webkinz Newz is up. Hopefully Webkinz will be up soon! Thanks for the update, FIA and Justin!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #199
Unregistered

Does anyone else think its wierd that it just happens to be down on Wacky Zingoz Week??
Webkinz news has worked for me all day unlike webkinz world
Old 07-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #200

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: