Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #121
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

i think they might be adding something new and it might be worth it
IagoParrot is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #122
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

this is so annoying. I just tried the Webkinz News site and that is down as well. They must be trying to fix this thing I hope. But, as we all know the webkinz e-store site is up and running. Of course they can still keep that up, after all they have to keep making money! This really really *****.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #123
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I have had my error message change, and now receive a "server test in progress" screen when I attempt to access the log in page. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction!
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #124
IagoParrot

webkinz news is down for me tooo
Old 07-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #125

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know when this glitch will be fixed? I really want to play webkinz, so would someone help me?
Mitzi900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #126
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

I don't see anything wrong with Webkinz News.... are you sure?
MeganDecember29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #127

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

I had my screen on the page for awhile before the log-in screen get blocked, so I went to log in and it said:

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1000x731.Click the image to open in full size.

I know they are trying do add something good, but I wish they would do it at night.
yeahdudes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #128
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I just checked the Webkinz News site again and it is up and running this time. Maybe they are on track to fixing this whole mess.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #129
IagoParrot

it's up again
Old 07-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #130
Oooh, lookie! I am a

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Hopefully they will. I really don't have much time to play on WW for the rest of today...
MeganDecember29 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: