Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 02:41 PM   #111
Oooh, lookie! I am a
Webkinz :)

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

Maybe they'll put something really new and cool on WW!! Let's keep positive about this!! [I'm trying to keep positive and not tear up the computer LOL]

xoxoMD29♥
MeganDecember29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #112
Lil Kinz

janie is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it comes up soon. I'm bored.
janie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #113

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i know it is a game, but most of us give them hundereds if not thousands of dollars a year they should not have all kinds of stupid problems. i am grateful it has been down because i have been able to get some things done, it is just the point of how much money they make off of us.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #114
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Well, Hope they are really working on it.

It's a Sunday and it's not normal for them to do anything on the weekend, unless it's really broken and not just a small code glitch.
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:45 PM   #115
Auntiecool
LoveMyPuppies is an unknown quantity at this point

This makes me sad!! I wanted to get some zingoz time in ... I've gotta get that trophy!
LoveMyPuppies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #116
New and lost ;)

scottm530 is on a distinguished road

I am sure they are scrambling to fix it. In the mean time, many of us should consider going outside to play! Novel idea, i realize
scottm530 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #117
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks FIA I really appreciate the info !! Also thanks to the WI staff who put the message on WI home page about this issue . It makes it much easier than re-checking every 2 min. Thanks a bunch !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #118

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I've had some trophies and a flower pot stuck in two of my rooms since yesterday. I sent in a report at Customer Services on the WW main page. Hope they will fix that too. The same trophies keep getting stuck in the same two rooms. I know WW is HUGE, but geez....this is so annoying! I hope they will fix the site real soon. As others have said before, at least we have this wonderful site to come too! This is almost as fun as WW!!! Oh...and I got two Zingoz 600 trophies yesterday! It took me ALL day, but I did it! What fun!!!! Make a little kizcash and whack that Zingoz across the board! I loved it!
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #119

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

I had my screen on the page for awhile before the log-in screen get blocked, so I went to log in and it said:

Click the image to open in full size.

I know they are trying do add something good, but I wish they would do it at night.
yeahdudes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:50 PM   #120
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Ya. I hate this!
Ugh, me too! I have five trophies so far, and three plushies. I haven't seen Wacky float by in a long time now, since yesterday, and I'm thinking they are trying to make Wacky a bit easier to find. Hope so!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: