Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

Click the image to open in full size.Starting just after Noon, Eastern Time on Sunday, July 26th, Webkinz World started experiencing major problems. Since that time, no one has been able to log on to Webkinz World. We understand that this is frustrating, but hopefully the programmers at Ganz are hard at work on the problem and Webkinz World will be back up soon. In the mean-time, come on in to Webkinz Insider and have some fun.

UPDATE (Justin): It also appears that the glitch is more widespread than initially suspected. Attempting to access Webkinz Newz gives a white page with the following error: "Not found (error to origin)". This is pure speculation on my part, but with both Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz down, it appears that the reason for the downtime is that neither webserver can reach the shared database cluster.

UPDATE 2: Webkinz Newz has recovered. Webkinz World will hopefully be back up shortly!

UPDATE: Webkinz World is Back Up!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

Thanks for the update FIA! I was just about to try to log on but I might a while now. Hopefully this will get fixed soon!
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Tahnks for the update FIA!
pinkypie567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
I'm Alive!
Webkinz :)

robinbin777 is just really nicerobinbin777 is just really nice

Question Re: Webkinz World Glitch Prevents Members from Logging On

I wonder what's going on inside ebkinz....What a HUGE glitch!

robinbin777 gn:
robinbin777 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Ya. I hate this!
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #6

nhillier is on a distinguished road

So disappointing.... today is my day off and I love to spend time on . Hope they fix the glitch soon!!!!!
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Ah, so that's why it won't work. Thanks for letting us know, FIA!
koalakinzforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #8
nightprincess10

summerr:] will become famous soon enough

thanks for letting us know...but i hate it when this stuff happens. they need to work a little harder to make sure webkinz world is always working.
summerr:] is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the update!!!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #10

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I hope it helps to clarify some misconceptions about how WW works- without pointing fingers or being mean.

WW is a Game- NOT an Open forum like facebook - there is a huge difference, not everyone on facebook is doing the same exact thing on the same page/spot/game at the same exact time... unlike on WW 90% are doing the same thing @ the same time in the same area/page/activities

Ever see the verizon commercial when the guy dumps out the sprinkles and well you just imagine all those sprinkles are WW users and WW mainframe is the 1 scoop of icecream

So, No this one is not their fault it is a Mainframe Server, not an glitch. (like the main one that feeds all the other smaller servers)

I know we are all frustrated-- --
Our family has more then $3000.00 in real cash tied up in Webkinz & more then 300 pets so I feel your pain. NOT Everything is Ganz/WW fault but after a few years on WW you'll Learn the differences between a glitch & major problem

Good luck at being Patient
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cant log in, webkinz is back on!, yays

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: