Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #41
killersmirff

Default Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding *Update from GANZ*

Thanks for the post ... appreciate it
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #42
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wishforit
Thanks Justin. I called and was told that it probably won't be up before mid afternoon.
A conservative estimate They should really announce this on their twitter and other sites.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Thank you, we all depend on WI - great site and good info. Josie2
josie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #44
Lil Kinz
thejoshyshow is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Webkinz World Down / Webkinz.Com Not Responding

Hopefully they fix it soon

e Love

May is Emerald month

20 Pets and Counting
thejoshyshow is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #45
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Thanks for the info. Now I guess I need to be productive!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #46
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

Mom: I think you might have confused this site, Webkinz Insider, with Webkinz Newz. This site is a private news, entertainment, and information forum for people who love Webkinz, and, though Ganz recognizes Webkinz Insider as a highly-respected and credible complement to Webkinz, WI is not part of the Ganz network, and WI has no formal affiliation with Ganz.

Webkinz Newz, on the other hand, is a Ganz service. Ganz created Webkinz Newz specifically to promote Webkinz, and Webkinz Newz is the official "news and information" service for Webkinz. Presumably, Webkinz Newz runs on the same servers and networking platform as Webkinz, so it would be expected that they'd both be out of service when Ganz' entire corporate network is offline.

View Post Originally Posted by bryansmom1985
i have a question, when i called in one time to ask about a problem with webkinz news i was told that webkinz is in no way affiliated with webkinz world and webkinz told me they can't tell me anything about what goes on with webkinz news.

my question is if they are not associated, why is webkinz news always down when there is maintenance or problems like this? i was going to work on peak a news and its down now.

hmmm!!!!!
Midreams is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #47
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

we are all in this together and glad for the offical update from Justin
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #48
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
UPDATE: I've heard from Ganz directly about the extended downtime. The problem is not with any of their servers or network, but rather with the network switching on the Internet. Ganz's Network Operations team has been working with their upstream provider, who is waiting for hardware replacement to correct the issue. Until then, we must wait. The good news is that the Webkinz servers are all working fine and you do not need to worry one bit about your beloved Webkinz or any items in your account!
Thanks for the info!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #49
jillblitwin
lovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of light

I noticed last night at around 11:30 that ganz world wasn't working and shortly after webkinz world wasn't working either. I wonder if it will be fixed by today, otherwise what will they do with the floating snowflake contest on webkinz world? Will they extend it a day? I hope this doesn't affect everyone's chances of getting the winterfest prizes
lovinpinkxoxojbl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #50
strikerdog is on a distinguished road

thanks for the update i think webkinznewz is down to the estore is still up
strikerdog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, help!, so bored, the tardis stopped here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: